Free USB Key from Microsoft

budious

1. Go here : http://www.microsoft.com/mysterysolved/corp

2. Click on the image of the USB drive "Valuable Information - Get Yours".

3. Fill in your address etc.

Here are the answers to the four questions:

Q1. How many ways are there to obtain a full Microsoft® Windows® Desktop license?

Answer:: 2

Q2: Volume License Agreements cover Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.

Answer: True

Q3: OEM operating system licenses are non-transferable.

Q4: The most cost-effective way to acquire an initial, full underlying Windows Desktop license is preinstalled.

4. Verify Email addy

Done!

Thank you for requesting the Mystery Solved USB drive loaded with valuable information. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

So...um, what kind of valuable information are we talking about? And is there a limit to the number of these prizes theyre giving out?

Man... I just know I'm going to get more junk mail now. There's nothing I despize more than giving out my actual information online. Especially to a big corporation that'll sell it to any number of government agencies. :?

EDIT: Hey I meany to ask, Why do you guys call it a USB 'Key'? Everyone arround here calls them USB Drives, or Flash drives, or even Jump Drives.

"Engage Jumpdrives!" :D:wink:

It's a flash drive to me, but hey, whatever floats your boat. Different regions, different names. That and people are stupid.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

EDIT: Hey I meany to ask, Why do you guys call it a USB 'Key'? Everyone arround here calls them USB Drives, or Flash drives, or even Jump Drives.

Some models have a keychain type attachment ring to them, thus you keep it on your keys...

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

what do we put in the Company/Organization Name

I put "home user"... i doubt anyone actually looks at it, just an automated database like everything else in the world.

Q3: OEM operating system licenses are non-transferable.

Answer: True.

Hold on just a god damned minute. Does this mean when I get a new harddrive, I need to get a new copy of XP?

(It saddens me that I have to ask this, as I build computers on a regular basis. But software issues are still beyond me.)

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Just applied for mone. Thanx for the link, budious! :D

'Mone' Scath? Does that hold another meaning in Dutch?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Why thank you Scath. I shall have to make a screen capture of this and save it as my desktop background...

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"