new model cliping problems

GonkRaider

I used the models from the masks website and Well frankly There are cliping issues.. i have a gforce 2 gts and im using the newest dirext x.. anyone have a solution for this?
GET YOUR HANDS OFF me you damned dirty gonks

Is it with certain models, or all of them?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Interesting, i've never had any problems with any of the model. I haven't used all of them, which is why i asked. I guess you need to pm Mask and ask him if he knows anything.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Sorry to sound like a dweeb , but what do mean by 'clipping.'

I'm on a G-Force 3 card, and the only occassional errors i've encountered with the new larger ship models is they can dance sometimes in massive fleets (as discussed before) and the occasional bit of transparency; but nothing to serious.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Clipping is usually associated with the computer not correctly defining the edges of models. The most common clipping problem is seeing two solid objects merging instead of bouncing off each other. However, it can be manifested in two objects overexaggerating and avoiding each other more than they need to.

Hope that helps at least explain the problem a little better. Unfortunately I don't know the cure.