I'm 15

DarthTofu

Guest Scathane
Who said I had to compare myself to you Earthlings??? I told you in the Alien Life thread that I wasn't from this world. Who's to say I'm not comparing myself to my own people?
Where exactly did I say I meant earthlings? :roll:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you must find us all very strange indeed, Mitth...

So who did you mean by 'us'? Earthlings ARE strange compared to the people from my home planet. SO with my people as a frame of reference, I find all of you (all the members of this forum) to be strange.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane

Right... :roll:

edit: ...gimme a minute... :arrow:

edit:

Keep in mind Tofu, you are in the US, Krytos is an Aussie. (Forgive me if i misspelled that...) People do strange things in foreign countries, regardless of where you live.
I take it you can agree with me that use of the words foreign countries and people means terrans.

Then you must find us all very strange indeed, Mitth...
Since I always go along with the pun you tend to make about your being alien, I take it you can agree that by us I meant terrans… I take it that you can also agree that I find it highly likely that if you think the differences between earthly foreigners are strange, then for you – as an alien – we must seem strange all the more.

I find MYSELF strange Scath, I can't hardly find the rest of you to be normal can I???
I think you can furthermore agree that you were saying that:

Mitth = strange > SWR members ≠ normal

So, I think you can agree that you were making a comparison between yourself and us, which makes:

Who said I had to compare myself to you Earthlings??? I told you in the Alien Life thread that I wasn't from this world. Who's to say I'm not comparing myself to my own people?
A pointless question, because the answer is you – and this:

Actually, you can... If you're not normal you don't fall within common norms... If you find yourself strange then you have to compare yourself to other people, thus concluding they're normal... :wink:
A perfectly valid statement…

Capice? :wink:

Edited by Scathane

It took reading it a second time Scath, but yeah, I understand you now. You make valid points. Regardless of how many times you post something like that I will probably never completely think things through before I post them. If I ever travel to Europe I'll have to look you up. I must shake your hand. You have earned my respect.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
It took reading it a second time Scath, but yeah, I understand you now. You make valid points. Regardless of how many times you post something like that I will probably never completely think things through before I post them. If I ever travel to Europe I'll have to look you up. I must shake your hand. You have earned my respect.
And shake hands we will! :D I think you have earned the honorary title of Grand AKmiral :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Guest Scathane
No, Grand Vizier doesn't trump all at all... The point is that Grand Vizier is my postrank... I am also the founder of the BEAK Imperium... As such, the AK in AKmiral refers to Annoying Korrections...

*clicks on link* MY BRAINS! GAH! MY BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS! THEY'RE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!1one

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Of course he's alright. He never used his brains BEFORE they melted, what makes you think he'd change after reading that page? I read it to the end and found myself laughing through most of it.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Of course he's alright. He never used his brains BEFORE they melted, what makes you think he'd change after reading that page? I read it to the end and found myself laughing through most of it.

vbg ggggggybghvsu;oi,/gra v an'I*A 50p0yu3q]

y903]9-4 \ 6 00 2y 5y 5 18y 763yt56y w56y wbvy 5y7 l;

I'm sorry, it takes a while before you can get used to typing without a brain...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away