I'm 15

DarthTofu

:twisted: Yup, Tofu is no longer 14! Tommorow wen the DMV is open I can drive around and crush pedestrians for extra points! Huh? Oh, apparently the real world isn't like video games where you get extra points for reckless driving... So, yeah, I only have five years to go before I reach the average age of all of the other nerds and geeks who occupy this site besides myself! :P

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Tofu, in five years the average age of posters here will also have increased by five years.

Hmm, driving at 15? It's 16 here, but I doubt a year really makes that much of a difference. Best of luck, and Happy Birthday (unless you already have a thread for that and I've just missed it).

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Umm, driving alone isn't legal at 15- but it is legal to get a permit, meaning that I'm allowed to drive with a licensed driver of 21 years of age of more in the front passenger's seat... :lol:

12/14/07

Umm, what? Read the post again, Mad, I'm citing how I'm allowed to drive with a permit- I'm eligable to get my license after I turn 16 and have been driving for at least fifty hours. Oh yes, and when its been a year wince I got my permit.

12/14/07

I shall now have to make sure all of my critical jabs at your character reference your new age. Congrats Tofu. Just stick w/ the old lady drivers and the rest of the States should be safe. I know I won't be driving around in Florida anytime soon.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Oh come now Jahled, you can't be any more than, what, 28-30? Even if you're slightly over that, you're certainly not old. You're not old until 50 :lol:

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Not sure how this came about. I know I only clicked the button once. Oh well, it seems I get a free post added to my count... Edited by Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

Oh come now Jahled, you can't be any more than, what, 28-30? Even if you're slightly over that, you're certainly not old. You're not old until 50 :lol:

...Or else until you start repeating yourself :lol: I mean, how old is Tex, he has kids and all, doesn't he? At any rate, thank you all- I got a new airsoft gun for my birthday, far better than the one my 'friend' ripped me off with that A will not load without spewing BBs everywhere and B when loaded will not fire accurately. My new one is a nicer spring model- pump acting for a good shooting rate and a much higher FPS to make it sting! :twisted:

As far as working goes, not yet. In Florida one can legally work at age 14 for a lesser amount of money, but not until 16 I think do you get full minimum wage :roll: But I intend to get a job at the local movie theater this summer to make some money...

12/14/07

As someone who's parents are unable to send their 6 kids to college I recommend that you save at least 75% of whatever you make. College is becoming more and more expensive Tofu. You will also get more out of your education if you pay for it yourself.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Six kids! Wow! We have but three in my family... My parent's policy is that we can pay for grad school and such, but if we can get into a college, they'll find a way to pay... Not counting food or living expenses. So I intend to pay for some of my college education at any rate... And I'm sorry to hear of your hardships there, Mitth... Tell any younger siblings that you may have that the dark lord of meat substitutes wishes them luck in making it to college...

12/14/07

GAT Dude... me is all of 34 completely miss-spent years!

I blame cats in general.

EDIT: London is bloody freezing at the moment.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

GAT Dude... me is all of 34 completely miss-spent years!

I blame cats in general.

EDIT: London is bloody freezing at the moment.

Hmm, I still would only have had you pegged at around 30... maybe my age-o-meter is off. Still, 34 is certainly not old. You're only fourteen years my senior :D. Come to think of it, I tend to hang around with some people only slightly younger than yourself. Old, bah!

J, I must agree w/ GAT. 34 is NOT old. 35 maybe, but not 34. :wink:

ALSO, London is downright warm right now...3 degrees C. That is not a temp any true Wisconsinite can call cold. It's not even cold here by my standards. It is currently -6 deg. C. That's just a little chilly.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

*Throws on light jacket and walks out the door into 23 deg.F weather.*

This coming week's weather really irks me...I'm looking at a high of 48 F (9 C). It's too early for that to happen up here.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

DarthTofu wrote:

Yup, Tofu is no longer 14!

Mad78 wrote:

... One year younger than myself.

Jahled wrote:

God, I feel old....me is all of 34...

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn wrote:

... You're only fourteen years my senior ...

You're all young WHIPPER-SNAPPERS!

DarthTofu wrote:

... I mean, how old is Tex, he has kids and all, doesn't he? ...

"When 900 years old you are ..." :lol:

You'll never know my age! :twisted: And technically speaking, you (Tofu) are old enough to have kids yourself (especially with the way kids act nowadays).

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

BTW Tofu.

Since you like Airsoft guns I thought i would show you mine.

This is my trusty Taurus PT92. Never let me down.

And this is the "plat de resistance"... My XM-177!

!!! Enjoy.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance