Card creation?

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Okay, how are we on the card creation side? It's been awful quiet in this forum, so I reckoned I'd check things out. With regard to themed stuff, some Episode II cards seem nice to me...

Lemme know.

Scathane

Kinda out of the timeline though. You might want to take that to the normal cards section rather than the tc.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Actually, you can't look in a topic here without noticing the words of TC progress...

It is in Thrawn timeline period, of Heir to the Empire. Want to help?

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Guest Scathane
Sure, apart from the fact that I don't know an awful lot about Thrawn's time. I mean, I haven't read any novels about him...

Een aanrader dan: Bij boekhandel de Slegte is een versie met alle drie de Thrawn boeken in de aanbieding voor.. €12 of zo... Zeker een aanrader! Gewoon kijken bij de afdeling SciFi. De serie heet 'een nieuw begin in de schaduw van het Rijk'.

Guest Scathane
Thanks TK. nevertheless, I would like to know about some character cards which are needed for the TC. I wuld be happy to make them.

You could have a look in the Cards Forums, there are some lists..

but if you want to officially join one of the groups (Like Cards) you can ask Monsh/Smonica if you can help him

Guest Scathane
You could have a look in the Cards Forums, there are some lists..

but if you want to officially join one of the groups (Like Cards) you can ask Monsh/Smonica if you can help him

I am already in Monsh's card group. The entire point is that this same card group is neither communicating at the moment and, as far as I can tell, nor are they actually creating any cards. That's why I want to know what kind of characters to create...

Guest Scathane
Rumor has it that Monsh is extremely powerful and even more extremely indignant of this kind of open defiance.....

Work probably hasn't started becasue we don't know which characters we'll have in the TC, there's still some arguing in the PErsonnel forum. Espcially with the minor guys. Ships, well there was some slight discussion on that issue in the members section.

But it's time Monsh get us working on this.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

You might want to check that topic. It's pretty difficult because there aren't enough interesting minor imp guys, and there aren't pics for those.

If you have pics of harrsk, Teradoc, Rogriss that could help us.

Guest Scathane
If I had any pictures of Harrsk, Rogriss or Teradoc, I could probably sell them for a handsome sum... I'm sorry, man, can't help you there. By the way, what do you reckon was the main motivation for designing a TC in Thrawn's time?

Personally, the Thrawn era fits nice because Thrawn was the only Imps to come up with a multi-frinted strategy to take the galaxy over. Also the roles are reversed, the Empire is retreating, Mon Mothma is sitting on Coruscant. The Imperial fleet is lsing lots of ships, and undoubtedly weaker, due the warlord, while the Rebels have now major shipbuilding facilities.

Guest Scathane

Mon Mothma! Her again! I'm sorry, but I have a problem with Mon Mothma. Couldn't we stretch the Expanded Universe a bit and have a babe at the head of the Rebellion (I mean, Leia barely made it by my standards, but Mothma is just too much)?

And, er..., what is a multi-frinted strategy?

(like what you've done to you profile)

Edited by Scathane

Isard focused on the Core, waiting for the Rebs on Coruscant, then moved to Thyferra. , Zsinj, only fought in the Quelli sector, except for the one attack on Yag'Dhul.

Thrawn was the first to use iImperial resources to attack everywhere. Sluis Van, Obroa-Skai, Mrlsst, Coruscant, Ord Pardron, Filve, Ukio.... Forcing the Rebels to struggle for thier survival. HE launcehd an attack on various fronts, while other Imperial commanders only focused on one target.

Guest Scathane
NO, definitely NOT Mon Mothma!!! I don't really think that Leia is a babe either, although there are some photographs that could fool me. Couldn't we just invent a new babe?

For our TC, I doubt we'l be making up some babe as teh head of the Republic.

And other than Leia there werre no other babes as chief of states of teh Republic. Unless you refer to Borsk :wink: