• Anakin
    • Assajj Ventress
    • Darth Maul
    • Count Dooku
    • Durge
    • General Grievous
    • Jango Fett

Chuck Norris?

Is a washed up, terrible actor, with mediocre martial arts skills who is forced to sell third rate exercise equipment to make a living.

Tito Ortiz > Chuck Norris. At least Tito can land a heel kick....

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

If you don't consider Dooku and Maul cool, then who DO you consider cool???

Mara Jade (pre-NJO wussification)

Grand Admiral Thrawn

The fanfic version of myself 8)

Captain Needa

Pellaeon

The quintessential Rebel/Imperial pilot

Few others I can't think of right now.

lol. Still, we have to take that into account- Anakin was too stupid not to realize that Obi had the high ground, and as a result he got hacked into four ssperate pieces (The hell didn't Obi continue the slice and cut off Anakin's other arm?) But still, we have to take into account Anakin's huge ego and stupidity. Even with a warning of Obi's having the high ground he got his head handed to him, something that he couldn't exactly accept with his false arm.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I would have to say that the Non-Jedi are dead money...Grievous, though a real tough cookie, just won't be able to deal with the unlimited use of the Dark Side of the Force. This will leave us with Maul, Dooku, and Anakin. Anakin, though skilled (and unimaginably powerful in the Force), is still only explosive at this point. His best work came when he was pissed off. Darth Maul doesn't exhibit great control with the force, but his Saber/ Staff skills rival those of the Grievous 4-way. Dooku isn't as powerful as Anakin, and not as much of a brawler as Maul is, but he is very well balanced, a cool tactician, and a cunning warrior.

Here's how I see this battle unfold:

Dooku will likely be able to guide Anakin and Darth Maul to fighting. While they run themselves ragged, he will try to see both combatant's strengths/weaknesses. The instant one of the tho gains an advantage, he will likely go against logic and attack the guy who is winning, as he is the greater threat and will be the most dangerous if he wins. Since Skywalker will probably get frustrated at Darth Maul's weaponry, his power will likely flare and result in a sudden, vicious assault on Darth Maul. Shortly afterward, Count Dooku will start Force Throwing at Anakin, further enraging him. Once Anakin is decisively in control, Count Dooku will finally attack him with a combination of Force throwing, the most vicious Force Lighting attack known, and a lightsaber assault. This will probably overwhelm Anakin, ersulting in his defeat. The beleaguered Darth Maul, likely still shell-shocked at all this, will be a relatively easy mark.

(Crossover alert!!)

However, a British Covert-Ops agent called James Bond -- in a case of mistaken identity -- kills him with a well-placed shot in the chest with a Walther PPK. He feels Francisco Scaramanga is killed, when the real Scaramanga -- with spotting help from Nick Nack -- finally ends the life of Agent 007.

All the Star Wars Characters are killed, but Christopher Lee survives and flourishes yet again.

(Crossover alert!!)

However, a British Covert-Ops agent called James Bond -- in a case of mistaken identity -- kills him with a well-placed shot in the chest with a Walther PPK. He feels Francisco Scaramanga is killed, when the real Scaramanga -- with spotting help from Nick Nack -- finally ends the life of Agent 007.

Hold on- do you mean to tell me Christopher Lee was in The Man With the Golden Gun? 8O He looks very differant with his teeth brushed!

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
I wonder why a lot of you speak so lowly of Anakin's skills as a warrior... :? Let's face it: Anakin killed a lot of people (jedi and non-jedi)... :roll:

No Tofu. He's not saying Lee was in The Man With the Golden Gun. Lee WAS the man w/ the golden gun.

...Therefor putting him in the movie...

Yeah, I tend to think that people wouldn't be standing about while everyone else got owned- I think that some people would deffinately gang up on Dooku to kick his ass.

12/14/07

I was just theorizing a Force assisted lightsaber skill.

You know how Greivous used two of his lightsabers against Obiwan, spinning them so fast they might as well have been lightsaber discs?

Why couldn't a force user do something similar with Telekenisis? Hold a lightsaber above the palm of one's hand and spin it. It would take practice no doubt, but so does a force storm like the witches of Dathomir use.

Somone could even use a double bladed lightsaber or two if they were really skilled. What does everybody else think?

It would be a lot easier attaching your lightsaber to a cordless drill and just squeezing the trigger :lol:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

It would be a lot easier attaching your lightsaber to a cordless drill and just squeezing the trigger :lol:

Interessting idea.

BTW just noticied, It seems it is now I who have the largest post count of the entire forums.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

SPAMMER! :lol: Just Kidding, Mad... Yeah, I still can't help but think that being powerful would screw one over- take the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny- Chuck Norriss takes Indy out (Through underhanded methods) and Crushes Batman's head in between his thighs. As a result a bunch of other characters gang up to kick his ass- thus he would probably take out a few people as would Anakin, but Maul, being only third strongest of all combatants would still be around, and since he is the master of mele fighting and can take on multiple opponants at one time with the double-bladed saber, he would win easily over whoever was left- I tend to think someone would have been bright enough to just telekinetically rip a couple of wires in Grevious early on, effectively removing him from the fight... Jeese, why was Obi so dumb in Ep III?

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
BTW just noticied, It seems it is now I who have the largest post count of the entire forums.
You're right... for the time being, anyway! :twisted:

You're right... for the time being, anyway! :twisted:

NO doubt you shall over take me just like i over took you... A long long time ago...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance