-MAP- swr members around the world

Lord_La_forge

And what I consider "cold", most here would consider "Hell frozen over" :twisted: .

Hmm, wouldn't Hell frozen over be kind of warm given that its supposed to have and brimstone and what-not? Plus you're dead, so you really shouldn't be feeling the cold. Just felt like being a pain, there. How old do you have to be to be a jackass again, Mith? :wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

There is no age limit, you just have to be...

• 1. A male ass or donkey
    2. A foolish or stupid person; a blockhead.

Umm, yeah, apparently you missed him telling me that I was too young to be a jackass... even though you posted in that thread.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'm entitled to my opinion. I'm of the opinion that you should be 16 or 17, OR be able to drop me/knock me unconsious w/ one hit.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

And you also need to have seen the TV show.

So you're saying, Mad, that I can't be a jackass bc I thought the few scenes of the show that I saw were absolutely retarded and as a result I refuse to watch any more of the show?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
I'm entitled to my opinion. I'm of the opinion that you should be 16 or 17, OR be able to drop me/knock me unconsious w/ one hit.
Sure you are! :D Personally, I am of the opinion that anyone who states that a person should be 16 or 17, OR be able to drop someone/knock someone unconsious w/ one hit in order to be a jackass, is a jackass himself... :twisted:

Anyway, back to topic: have you all scrutinized the map and found all easter-eggish entries on the map?

There are 2 alien heads and 2 skulls. 1 bottom right, 1 top middle, 1 middle-bottom left, and 1 just north of the equator on the left.

*Added as an after-thought*

Personally, I am of the opinion that anyone who states that a person should be 16 or 17, OR be able to drop someone/knock someone unconsious w/ one hit in order to be a jackass, is a jackass himself... :twisted:

Never have I claimed I WASN'T a jackass. In fact I usually either agree w/ ppl when they call me one or I thank them for the compliment. If you don't like it, either deal with it or get over it. *concludes after-thought*

Edited by Mitth_raw_nuruodo

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane

How many icons do you guys think aren't members per se? :roll:

Woa, what's this thread about?
Ah! La_forge, confused as ever, I see... :lol:

This COULD be wrong, but here's what I've come up with. Just let me know if I've mad a mistake and I'll correct it. EDITS ARE IN RED

Zoot - on account of the fact that the location is the middle of the Pacific Ocean. (Jahled or Sneaky_Zoot, let me know if the Zoot marker was placed there deliberately, IF either of you placed it.)Scath implied this is THE Zoot

Wuherclone - I couldn't find any posts by anyone with this name or a name resembling it. This name DOES sound familiar to me though. Registered Member

Ender702 - See Wuherclone for explanation. Registered Member

RedBeard - I couldn't remember this name as a post-er on this forum, but I looked anyway, without success. Not a member.

Vel - Same as RedBeard May be Vel Koon, Registered Member

Easter Egg - Didn't even bother looking as Tofu placed this one and then mentioned it.

Rebellion Reloaded Labs - Didn't bother looking. Sounded more like someone throwing a marker out onto the map.

Edited by Mitth_raw_nuruodo

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Technically there is a user "zoot", his/her marker "may" have been placed by others for their own (nefarious) reasons. Users Wuherclone and Ender702 do exist as registered users, and there is a user by the name of Vel Koon (maybe Vel is just a short version, like Mitth :) )
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Guest Scathane

Zoot places his own markers, you fools!

Anyways, it's three then! I was right... :D

Edited by Scathane