-MAP- swr members around the world

Lord_La_forge

(Sorry guys... doing some maintenance with this thread -Evaders & Scathane)

PLACE YOUR MARKER!

On this map you can locate the members of this site. Place your marker too! Zoom in with the tool on the left to see more.

Edited by Lord_La_forge

I'm still amazed that no one noticed my little easter Egg I added to the original map from the "Where you at" topic. :D It's on the initial start up page- those of you with good eyes might have already noticed him.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'm still amazed that no one noticed my little easter Egg I added to the original map from the "Where you at" topic. :D It's on the initial start up page- those of you with good eyes might have already noticed him.

Foundit. Well hidden it was.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Gah! I can't ever seem to scroll up becaus the Paypal button overlaps the up arrow. :evil: I couldn't stand it anymore I had to say something.

It takes me 5 minutes of scrolling to get the darned arrow to work most days. Can't seem to find the right spot today and it's ticking me off.

We now return you to your regularily scheduled program.

I'm more or less where I am to the point of 'East Finchley' on the map of London; I couldn't be bothered to toggle and navigate further...

..plus i'm no longer a 'bro...' :lol:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Scathane
Well, it's been a while, so I added my marker so you guys won't lose me again. BTW, have you seen that you can export the map to Google Earth?

I just thought of something that would be neat.

If you had the option to display the local weather for the location of each tab.

(Mine would show people burried in snow. :roll: )

Getting a tan and enjoying the fact that Florida doesn't seem to understand the concept of winter :D I laugh at almost all of you as you shiver (I don't know about Mr. Down-South Texas over yonder)

12/14/07

Getting a tan and enjoying the fact that Florida doesn't seem to understand the concept of winter :D I laugh at almost all of you as you shiver (I don't know about Mr. Down-South Texas over yonder)

Punk, I work in 30 below zero all year round. I scoff at those that shiver in the cold. I live for the cold.

So, who is up for some icefishing around a bonfire?

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Icefishing around a bonfire? I hope you guys have some really thick ice up there. I wouldn't exactly enjoy going for a swim in -30 degree weather, let alone water. 8O

12/14/07

DarthTofu wrote:

... I laugh at almost all of you as you shiver (I don't know about Mr. Down-South Texas over yonder)

Although Texas is in the "south", it is a BIG state with many different weather zones. The "panhandle" gets mighty cold like the other "plains" states (close but not exactly the same as Minnesota :wink: ). South Central Texas (just south of the "hill country") is usually "cool" (40's & 50's degrees F), but those "Freeze blasts" from the Rockies or Canada sure bring "winter" to South Texas :lol: . I grew up in the "North" so what most people consider "cold", I consider "cool" :) . And what I consider "cold", most here would consider "Hell frozen over" :twisted: .

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• 2 weeks later...
DarthTofu wrote:

... I laugh at almost all of you as you shiver (I don't know about Mr. Down-South Texas over yonder)

Although Texas is in the "south", it is a BIG state with many different weather zones. The "panhandle" gets mighty cold like the other "plains" states (close but not exactly the same as Minnesota :wink: ). South Central Texas (just south of the "hill country") is usually "cool" (40's & 50's degrees F), but those "Freeze blasts" from the Rockies or Canada sure bring "winter" to South Texas :lol: . I grew up in the "North" so what most people consider "cold", I consider "cool" :) . And what I consider "cold", most here would consider "Hell frozen over" :twisted: .

I live in Wisconsin. I laugh at anyone who thinks 20 is cold. I live for the cold as well Samaritan. I don't fish however so I'm gonna have to turn you down.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I didn't know where else to post this so this seemed the best place considering.

Does anyone know a "KarrMcDebt" ?

http://www.swrebellion.com/forums/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=6178

He sent me a PM and seems to think I'm some kind of Star Wars Rebellion master Modder ... or something. 8O

(Which y'know, I'm not.)

I'm just wondering if anyone else got similar mysterious PM's.

Subject: Wow!!! I mean WOW!!!

I just got to haveing an idea about modding rebellion. I was just looking to change planet names and sector names to match the Freeworlds 1.66 mod for microsoft Freelancer in an attempt to run a role play bridge between the two game engines.

I have to say WOW!! I've done a little modding, but I'm completely blown away on what you've accomplished. I'd like to help out. I'd have to admit that I've have very little modding experience. But I'd do what I can.

Karr McDebt

Here's my forum address for the game engine bridge idea.

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=praxium

Subject: Re: Wow!!! I mean WOW!!!

Sorry,

Hi, My name is Chris. I go by Karr McDebt.

I came to this forum looking for a way to mod Rebellion to match A TC mod for Freelancer called Freeworlds (its all starwars and we happen to play in the new jedi order eara.)

Right now we are facing the beging of attacks against the Yuuhzan Vong.

They have taken over Tatooine and Kessel sectors (which are right next door to each other in Freeworlds).

I was looking to use Rebellion to controll the Command and Tactical part of our Role Play. (Freeworlds is mostly space combat.) and was thinking of using Battlefront to controll the ground combat.

I've since figured out how to change the sector names and planet names, so I think I can even pull it off. (although I forgot that there could only be two real sides, so that will limit my plan a little.)

Your mod (when complete) would work well with the universe I'm working towards. I'd like to volunteer to help out, but I am a beginner and not sure what I could do.

Edited by Defender_16