Ranks

ElvisMiggell

You know what they say...it's the quiet ones you have to worry about most! :o

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

:D Super Sayan was the highest warrior rank in the Dragonball manga series. Nothing special. Dragonball was very popular here in Hungary.. Glad to see that nobody knows what a s. sayan is. It was a very dumb cartoon anyway.

I'm only loud on the net, in real life i'm pretty much quiet, so what does that make me? Worryingly loud?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I did know waht a s.sayan was.It was quite popular in costa rica too, there are lots of manga series around, evn the older ones like mazinger. I don't like them.

I'm pretty quiet in real life, at least with people I don't know that well....

:D Yoohoo promoted, I'll go to the RPG and sacrifice other parts of my body to the True Gods. Yun-Yuzhan bless me and allow me to lose my... what organs do i still have?....hmmm... pancreas I never liked that one. Yun-Yuuzhan take my pancreas....

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Hmm, you could lose a kidney, and moist of you intestines, your ears, but remember, although you can have a lot of ritual scarring, until I, Lord Shimrra say it is so, you may not decorate your body with too many implants!!! I wouldn't want you upstaging me!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Leave it to the Vong to start arguing about implanting legs into their head, or some such thing! :lol:

I'm actually just as loud in real life as here on SWR. I'm a clown...no seriously, I really am! 8O

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I apologize Supreme Overlord, especially after ritual scarring follwing the battle of zone 52.567. What kind of new implants will you get after your next promotion? Perhaps a cat's ear?

What? A plaeyrin bol implant?

Plaeryn Bols, you can't see with them.

BTW, thanks Elvis. My new Plaeryn Bol is pretty nice. I'm hoping to test it.

You might want to get one of them and attack Zoot with it.

Guest Scathane
Plaeryn Bols, you can't see with them.

BTW, thanks Elvis. My new Plaeryn Bol is pretty nice. I'm hoping to test it.

You might want to get one of them and attack Zoot with it.

Run that by me again; what is it exactly and where could you get one?

a plaerin bol is a Yuuzhan VOng implant, it substitutes the eyes, and while you cannot see with it, the bol spits venom. Sicne I'm becoming a OVng, it'll be one very useful asset. Perhaps i'll arrange a meeting with Luke Skywalker and use it. You want one? Join the RPG, become a Vong, and you are ready to use you brand-new plaerin bol.

:twisted: . hmmm I need a devil emoticon with one eye. Too bad that wasn't in Jahled's list.