3 years!!

dinochick

Someone just pointed this out to me, but my 3 year anniversery of visiting this site recently passed!! Some have asked me why I come here, since I have never played Rebellion (:oops:) and I have to tell them that it is because I have meet so many great and cool people here :D . I am glad to have had a chance to converse with many of you and I hope we are all still around in another 3 years! Thats for always being so welcoming and friendly! :wink:

Cheers!

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Some have asked me why I come here, since I have never played Rebellion (:oops:)

8O

We must do something about that...

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Congrats DC ! :D !

And in the time I've been here, it's been a plesure knowing you. Here's to another 3 years, and many more.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Guest Scathane

Well then, I guess it's time to start referring to you as the old ball and chain... :lol::wink:

No, just kidding: congrats, dino! Here's to many more!

Some have asked me why I come here, since I have never played Rebellion (:oops:)

8O

We must do something about that...

Double congrats on the aniversary for DinoChick and to Budious for his promotion (Cue the "Woo" and "Yay"ing) :D Congrats- just a while over two years and I'll catch up to you! :lol::lol::lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

ya nice job!

P.S. look at your post count if you get 222 more posts you will get bad luck!

Superstitious fool.

On topic: Congrats DC. We're glad you're sticking around.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

ya nice job!

P.S. look at your post count if you get 222 more posts you will get bad luck!

Superstitious fool.

Off topic: Now we're getting into religous issues. *That note was made when Dino had 444 posts*

12/14/07

I wasn't refering to any sort of religious beliefs. I was talking about how b&r believes in luck. Sure I'll make comments about it, but in the long run I refuse to trust anything to 'luck'. I much prefer having control over my own destiny.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I wasn't refering to any sort of religious beliefs. I was talking about how b&r believes in luck. Sure I'll make comments about it, but in the long run I refuse to trust anything to 'luck'. I much prefer having control over my own destiny.

We couldn't just leave it as a simple congratulations thread...

Congrats DC, oh and keep off scatch I've already sent in my application for ball and chain :wink:

Yeah...

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Guest Scathane
Congrats DC, oh and keep off scatch I've already sent in my application for ball and chain :wink:
*Sigh* You don't apply for a woman's companionship, Aenivae... :roll:

And Scathane, I'll be your ball and chain anytime :wink:
See? :wink:

I think she really likes your smooth shiny chrome dome Scath :wink:

Yeehaw DC, congrats! Anytime you mosey over to the forums is a treat for all of us 8)

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

*Sigh* You don't apply for a woman's companionship, Aenivae... :roll:

And Scathane, I'll be your ball and chain anytime :wink:
See? :wink:

But Scathane I wasn't applying for her companionship but yours . Gawsh your so silly! :lol:

Yeah...

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Guest Scathane
But Scathane I wasn't applying for her companionship but yours . Gawsh your so silly! :lol:
Ah, I see! :D I'll have a look at you application after Dino and I get back from Hawaii... :twisted::wink:

Ah, I see! :D I'll have a look at you application after Dino and I get back from Hawaii... :twisted::wink:

Sweet! My friend just got a job on Maui, we can stay with her :wink:

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

You ARE going to make Scath pay for everything right DC???

I think Scath's paying a rather hefty amount for human contact :twisted: Just kidding with you guys :wink:

Hehe, now you can both get married on hawai... We'll get the Canadian Women's Olympic Hockey Team to act as bride's maids... And we'll build robots to be the best man and for the bachelor party :wink:

12/14/07

You ARE going to make Scath pay for everything right DC???

I think Scath's paying a rather hefty amount for human contact :twisted: Just kidding with you guys :wink:

Hehe, now you can both get married on hawai... We'll get the Canadian Women's Olympic Hockey Team to act as bride's maids... And we'll build robots to be the best man and for the bachelor party :wink:

ROBOTS!?! 8O8O AH SWEET! :D:D