I`m desperate for some files found on the Rebellion CD,HELP!

AdMiRe

Hi there fellow gamers!

I have a huge and most annoying problem at my hands, and I`m wondering if anyone is keen to help me out.

The problem is as follows:

- I have the official Star Wars Rebellion CD

- I`ve played it som much that some files are "worn out" so to say, and cannot be used anymore ( f.ex ..I cannot play the Empire campaign; ARGH) I will try to copy the cd, and no; I have no intention to try to sell any copies of that,so yeah, its legal... but there are 4 files that cannot be copied:

* they are found in the "Rebellion" - folder on the CD and there is a second folder downunder called "MDATA"...here are the files I cannot copy, and these files prevent me from playing the Empire campaign:

MDATA.312,MDATA.313,MDATA.314 nad MDATA.315

Now, here`s what I am asking of you fellow gamers; could any of you copy these files from your CD and mail them to me? if anyone respons and agrees I would give you my mail address and maybe help you out if you got some problems...

It would probably end up saving my life, I`ve played the game for 4 years now, and yes; I`m still very much addicted ...

PLEASE HELP!!!

yours sincerely

----------

-AdMiRe-

----------

ey, not bad for a little furball!

Okay, i don't actually have the game on the right pc to be able to send it to you. Sorry.

BUT. IF someone has access to the internet on their right pc, and IF you can actually send just those four files. I can assure you that as long as you both have original versions of the game, it would be entirely legal to send them, so you have no worries there.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

AdMiRe, you from the states? Apparently you can still get yourself a brand new copy from lucasarts.com. If you've been playing the game for four years I can't see why you wouldn't want to get yourself a fresh, brand new copy! I deem my original copy so precious I haven't played off it for years, I constantly have two copies in reserve...

I think, Evaders made this point; the more of us who purchace copies of this forgotten, under-rated masterpiece, the more chance we've got for the guys at Lucasarts turning their attention back to unfinnished business!

Makes sense guys!

BTW: Elvis dude, I'm still working on finding someone in the states to get me a copy, so i'll grab you one while i'm at it. Just let me work it out!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

no pal, I`m not from the states...that`s the main problem...otherwise I would have ordered it for a long time ago...and the copy that I had, is broken...as split in two in kind of way..blah..

Life aint supposed to be easy hum?

ey, not bad for a little furball!

That's one dire situation!

We've had this, quite obvious, matter raised quite a few times recently.

It's obvious when you consider the game isn't commercially available anywhere except the US and Canada, which is a little hard on the rest of the world I guess. I once did an internet search for a second hand copy and found two copies in about ten minutes. If you really want a copy, dedication is going to get you one!

There's plenty of similar posts in the forums where members have provided links to places where you can get a copy. Have a quick look. :wink:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Why don't we ask, very nicely, if someone like Evaders would be prepared to order several at once and then post them to us, we would of course reimburse him.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Any kindly Americans out there? :)