SWRebellion.com Encyclopedia

Ok, I'm getting the Encyclopedia back up and running. It wont be up for public viewing for some time. At least until I finish the first Encyclopedia. It will be the Galactic Emprie Characters.

But I'd like to know what you guys want in it. Like, character stats, in depth & up-to-date history on the characters etc.

So posts your wants and wishes.

Encyclopedia Manager

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator Elegos A-Kla

I think history is a great idea. Of course, some of the entries would be pretty extensive (like Luke), but wouldn't some of the EU entries be cool? Like Piggy's history, or Corran Horn!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I think the Encyclopedia should also have something interesting on (hang with me here) all planets in the Star Wars saga! I know there are many, but if you just start with a single statement about each one (Kuat: home of the famous Kuat Drive Yards, Tatooine: home of Jabba the Hutt's palace, etc), each planet can be added to in time!

All the planets in Rebellion already have some historical statements, just need some for the ones not in Rebellion (the ones from Ep I and II).

Just an idea...

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

UD, why not post your part of the encyclopedia, in this forum, so Ak-La can take them, and we can see them and add some information or something?
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

I'll try working something up. It may take a while with the EU stuff, though, as I've gotten a little behind in my reading!

Support the USA!

I've got the encyclopaedia, do you want me to send some of the entries? If so who should i send them to?

Elvismiggell

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'll get going on it, it may take a while though.

Interesting career you have, similar to what i'm going to be doing.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Well, i have the book encyclopaedia, but i also have all the novels, all 80 odd of them, and several graphic novels. So although i'm not the most knowledgeable i'd say i have a nodding acquaintance with most things Star Wars.

While wandering around the vastness of the Net, I stumbled upon a treasure trove of valuable information. It supposedly contains every planet in the Star Wars universe, and a small description of each.

If you're interested (and have a couple of hours to waste), the site is at http://www.swrpg.net/supplements/planetguide/.

I've been very interested in information on these planets for use in several projects. They would surely come in handy for any role play or scenario building.

8O

Support the USA!

I shall check it out, if it's any good i'l include it in my posts to Elegos A'kla

The unofficial Enc at moseisley.com is also huuuge :)

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

• 2 months later...
Guest Pucho777

http://www.starwarsutah.com/images/lightsaber-line1.gif

Hi Guys.

Hopefully, this is still being watched! :lol:

I think our VERY best source of information for the 'Encyclopedia' entries is this site: (http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/entries.asp?search=A) which I've submitted in the 'Web Links' section. It has THE most extensive information I've seen to date and is constantly being updated! The cool thing is that, in regards to the character entries, it indicates who the real actors/voices are for relevant entries. In addition, it has in-depth technical details on capital ships and fighters.

Don't know whether, or not you remember my 'encytext.dll' dilemma awhile back, but this was the source I used. At first we thought, because of the amount of text I was using for the entries, that that was the root of my problem, but I solved it and was able to have all of that text in-game without any errors. :D

By the way...everyone can call me LIEUTENANT idiot now! :lol:

:D

Edited by Pucho777

With pleasure LIEUTENANT...... nah, you're no idiot. :)