Summary so far.

ElvisMiggell

Well ladies and gentlemen a summary was requested, so i shall do my utmost.

The story so far......

The Rebels have developed a fully effective cloaking device, along with cloaked missils and lasers. The Imperials are working on theirs and i believe lack only the right resources. The Rebels have discovered the ten Jedi who went on the Outward Bound Flight Project and Iulan S'tora has been reunited with his grandfather and discovered that he has the force. He has just been captured by a Dark Jedi. The OBFP has discovered the Vong and has traveled back just fast enough to give warning to the Republic. The Republic is preparing for a war the likes of which the galaxy has never seen before, and is about to try and convince the Imperials that they need to join forces. If the Imperials answer Elvis' comm call that is currently pending, then they will find out about the Vong, if not, their first knowledge will be the loss of the Bellicose above Endor to a mysterious asteroid outfitted with strange weapons and stranger shields.

I think that's about it. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Just one correction, though, hardly important to the development of the story, Iulan S'Tora's grandfather is dead, one close friend to him, though, is part of the resurfaced Jedi from the Outbound Flight. He died, against some dark Jedi, much like the same kind of Nejaa Halcyon's Jensaarai... But that't part of one of my own stories....

"no, not exactly. One rumor said that he died fighting a Dark Jedi, nearing the end of the Clone Wars."

"To be precise it was of the same group of dark Jedi that were killed by Nejaa Halcyon on Susefsvi, Iulan Stora died on Rhodhanvia." Luke added putting an end to the discussion. From his robes though, he brought a cylindric shaped object.

"This is courtesy of the Galactic Museum, a while ago Corran Horn was there and found a forbidden Jedi section. There were mementos in honor of dead Jedi. Twenty-four lightsabers belonged to this collection, three worked, Corran's, another and yours."

AS for the tactical stuff, the Vong are coming from the direction of Bakura, Endor, Hoth....

The rebels are in the RIm too, but still far away. Tatooine, Krall, Geonosis... etc... On the other side of the galaxy the Imps were going into massproduction of cloaked fighters. The Vong have taken Endor, and already began to alter it using biolgical agents.

He smiled as the blaze bug depicted the planet below burning like an inferno. Their biological agents had worked...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Eh? I thought Iulans FATHER was dead? As i understood it, Iulor, Iulans grandfather is alive and kicking and currently floating around in an Awing as a part of immortal squadron, Iulan is being trained by Elegae, one of Iulor's best friends, or have i somehow gotten terribly confused?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Somewhere you must have been confused, and I was ocnfused in return, and with this summary we confused many other people. 8O

Let's straighten this out.

Iulan Stora was a Jedi Master in the Clone Wars, some of his close friends were part of the Outbound Flight Project and went into another galaxy.

He died fighting Dark Jedi, much like the ones Nejaa Halcyon faced, as is told in I, Jedi. He was not in Susefsvi, he was somewhere else. He had no children. He had a sister, though.

His sister married and had a son. This son, I never wrote about him, died in the early years of the Rebellion, 4 ABY, he left behind a son, whose name was changed back to the name of his grandmother's brother. Iulan S'Tor, this is me in the RPG. He was born in COruscant, lived in Krall, and Corellia. On Coruscant he discovered traces of his grand uncle's past, that were confirmed by Luke.

When the Outbound FLight return, they bring along Iulan Stora's old friends. He at first confuse Iulan with the dead Iulan. Elegaie then trains me, to honor his dead friend.

I hope this is clear. Quite a confusion we must have made, somewhere. Especially in those long posts.

Okay, I don't think we'll bother going back and editing all the posts, in my next post i'll ooc everyone and make sure they check this out...

• 4 weeks later...

This is to fill in the recently signed up

After the Yuuzhan Vong entered the galaxy they started a campagin of conquest led by Rjiuvan Shai.

After Endor he destroyed Hoth, defeated the Rebels at Bespin and defeated an Imperial Force in Hoth. One Imp VicStar did escape witha captured coralskipper with pilot.

Meanwhile while Fleet Admiral Loor and Rebel Warlord Elvis together with Luke Skywalker and Master Samos work out a truce against the Yuuzhan Vong, Iulan S'Tor escapes imperial captivity. The young Jedi was about to be consumed by the dark side (by his own dark side, that leaves stains) he decided to go to Endor.

Emperor Evaders determined to turn Iulan sent a task force to Endor, but this force was destroyed by Rjiuvan Shai who captured Iulan S'Tor and now thinks of him as a God That Bleeds.

Aided by Iulan the Vong captured BAkura and are now enroute to Mirial. Rjiuvan Shai has been designated as heretic after he spoke to Overlord Shimraa of Iulan.

Lieutenant Dury is working with antilles to counter the threat of the Yuuzhan Vong and a slicer Garth is studying Yuuzhan VOng technology.

The Rebels have Immortal Squadron (Jedi Squadron), Void Squadron (led by Dury), Rogues (Wedge) and of course Elvis's task forces. And cloak-technology including cloked lasers and missiles, but they are useless against the VOng

The Imps have Coruscant, Loor's Fleet, Samos, Evaders,cloaked TIE Defenders, and the infamous Centerpoint Station.

The Dramatis Personae

With the Rebel Alliance

Warlord Elvis Miggell (ElvisMiggell)

Colonel Scathane (Scathane)

Knight Corran Duchai (AndyHalfelf)

Commodere Zag Fel (ZagFel)(Hasn't been around)

Lieutenant Evan "Hotshot" Hechtman (ADarkJedi44)

Lieutenant Micheal "wormie" Dury (wormie)

General Wedge Antilles

Master Elegiae

Master Iulor

Wtih the Galactic Empire

Emperor Evaders (Evaders99)

Igoru "JI" Samos (JediIgor)

Fleet Admiral Carson Loor (UntimelyDemise)

Lieutenant Commander Diy Cai You (ricepr2001)

Expert Garmie "Teckie" Joka (SWARMER)

Commodore Viscen (SOCL)

With the Yuuzhan Vong

Supreme Overlord Shimraa (ElvisMiggell)

Warmaster Rjiuvan Shai (Trejiuvanat)

The one who has been with everyone

Iulan S'Tor (Trejiuvanat)

Other members signed up for the RPG but have not posted at all. There was anotehr faction UCOJ but after the first pages it didn't continue in the story.

Edited by Trejiuvanat

The Dramatis Personae

With the Rebel Alliance

Warlord Elvis Miggell (ElvisMiggell)

Colonel Scathane (Scathane)

Naval Lieutenat Socl (SOCL)

Knight Corran Duchai (AndyHalfelf)

Commodere Zag Fel (ZagFel)(Hasn't been around)

Lieutenant Evan "Hotshot" Hechtman (ADarkJedi44)

General Wedge Antilles

Master Elegiae

Master Iulor

Wtih the Galactic Empire

Emperor Evaders (Evaders99)

Igoru "JI" Samos (JediIgor)

Fleet Admiral Carson Loor (UntimelyDemise)

Lieutenant Commander Diy Cai You (ricepr2001)

Expert Garmie "Teckie" Joka (SWARMER)

With the Yuuzhan Vong

Supreme Overlord Shimraa (ElvisMiggell)

Warmaster Rjiuvan Shai (Trejiuvanat)

The one who has been with everyone

Iulan S'Tor (Trejiuvanat)

Other members signed up for the RPG but have not posted at all. There was anotehr faction UCOJ but after the first pages it didn't continue in the story.

You forgot Lieutenant Michael "Wormie" Dury for the Rebel Alliance, or have I been kicked out of the Alliance without being known about it???

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

No worries :D

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• 3 weeks later...
It's all good, for the time being...... :twisted:

• 1 month later...

A correction to the Dramatis Personae: Lieutenant Socl was never Rebel but instead was Imperial, but it makes little difference because he has been taken out of the story. In place, I have added Commodore Viscen, Commanding Officer of the Imperial Tempest Special Operations Strike Fleet.

I just jumped into this RPG, so, is this summary 100% up-to-date? If not, could someone fill me in, please?

Dramatis Personae fixed.

Summary.

After Iulan S'tor met Rjiuvan Shai, Rjiuvan saw in him a deity and chose to leave behind Shimraa and the rest of the Yuuzhan Vong. He took with him a considerable portion of the VOgn fleet to carve his little empire.

The Rebels led by Elvis planned to infiltrate the main Yuuzhan VOng fleet, Shimraa's fleet.

In orbit around Mirial Rjiuvan and Shimraa's fleet fought each other, then Rjiuvan and Iulan escaped before Shimraa SSD-analog was in range.

Shimraa learnt of the Jedi and that it was a JEdi that had perverted Rjiuvan. Therefore he was particularly interested in Luke Skywalker and traveled to Tatooine.

Elvis's fleet, whcih was in orbit around TAtooine fought against the VOng fleet and was utterly slaughtered. Elvis and Luke Skywalker are presumed killed. Dury and Wedge still have hope. During the battle the infiltration succeeded. It is a four-man composed by a Caamasi Jedi Master, A Sith Lord, the untrained Rebel Force user SCathane and Garth a tech expert in the service of the empire.

Iulan and Rjiuvan have started a campaign to gain foothold in a galaxy where each of the parties would gladly destroy them. They are in control of Dagobah, the Alderaan asteroid field and the Maw.

Shimraa control many systems of the Outer Rim, including Hoth, Bespin, Endor, BAkura, Mirial, SLuis VAn (?), Tatooine. And will push Corewards.

The Rebs and the Imps are have some kind of truce, to fight the Yuuzhan Vong.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll add what I know:

Fleet Admiral Socl came to a meeting (which included the legendary General Antilles) to negotiate to work together with the Republic for the good of the galaxy without the knowledge nor consent of the upper echelons of the Empire/Imperial Remnant. He has devulged that the Empire has secret weapons, one of which being the Imperial Tempest Special Operations Strike Fleet, that could possibly bring an end to this bloody war against the Vong, but that the emperor does not wish it to be known due to such things as ego. He has also divulged that there are many other secrets the empire has, which he shall show to the Republic in due time.

Okay, really, I just added what's going on with my characters (kind of like a covertly rogue movement within the Empire/Imperial Remnant). Hope that helped.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Remind me to kill the Fleet Admiral for taking Imperial property... after he kills the Vong and the Rebels of course :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Remind me to kill the Fleet Admiral for taking Imperial property... after he kills the Vong and the Rebels of course :)
Har har har, there's just one thing...no one within the upper class of the Imperial Remnant knows I'm doing it without their consent. :twisted:

Emperor Evaders knows everything.... That's why he is the Webmaster... Or rather the other way around...

SOCL, you are a pessimistic Imperial, are you not? Talking about the Imperial REMNANT, while there is an Emperor around, and you control Coruscant. With that attitude, no wonder the New Order failed....

Emperor Evaders knows everything.... That's why he is the Webmaster... Or rather the other way around...
Well, that's no fun. :wink:

SOCL, you are a pessimistic Imperial, are you not? Talking about the Imperial REMNANT, while there is an Emperor around, and you control Coruscant. With that attitude, no wonder the New Order failed....
That's what I like to call a mistake of knowledge on my part, Trej. :oops:

Inevitability, the Imperials lost hope even when we weren'tattacking them and pre-empted calling themselves the Remnant! :lol:

Does that mean you're going to post something then Trej?

:oops: Ah yes, sorry, will have to do something about that. :)

Typical Imperial, leave them alone for a while, and they lose all hope...
Hey! Maybe the upper Imperials have, but those under the character Socl's command have yet to do so.... :twisted:

The key word there was YET