EAW Demo: Warlord "Zaarin" - Total Mod Expansion

Cain

Ok I must have missed something in installing the Mod because I have extracted the files from ver. 4.0 to EAWdemo/Gamedata/Data folder but when I go to run the game the demo does not pick up the Mod at all... I still only have the original demo options how to I know if the Mod has been installed correctly?

hmmm.... no change... ok let's check this step by step... the folders I now have in my EAWdemo/Gamedata/data are as follows... Audio , Text , Warlord Expantion Mod (from the extracted 4.0 winzip) , and (the freshly copied XML mod folder along with the assorted files and docs that come with the original demo...

I aprreicaite the help again Cain...

i agree, the your mod is CLEARLY the best, with galactic domination behind ya, love the mod, keep up the great ideas (the 3rd power) in the retail eh> :)

-#1 "zar mod tester" lol

Nitero

Is that Zaarin reinforcement bug fixed in 5.0 as well...? Other than that I must say a fabulous job of Modding Cain... any other Demo mod you recommend or is the Zaarin mod the best of the demo bunch (which really wouldn't surprise me)?

Yes indeed I have a quick fix - and I think I know how to fully fix it - but this will take more time.

As for tech 1 start. They don't seem to be able to do research ... so level 4 will do until I find a way to clone them the imp research.

You will also get Zaarin's comand ship. An ISD that has the ability to take on 2 ISDs and win.

I also find out that the game was never designed to have a third playable faction in the SP - nobody at played this before - I mean the devs.

good job with 5.0, although i snagged a bug, galactic skirmish (space) mon motha vs the 1st available main skarrin space fleet, it happened in the tatoonie system, just keepin ya up to date, im runnin it on a winxp 64 system, so basically everything is unstable lol =P

-Nitero

• 3 weeks later...