New Episode II cards?

Guest Scathane

Which Episode II jedi would you most like to see as a Rebellion card?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Episode II jedi would you most like to see as a Rebellion card?

• Aayla Secura
    • Barriss Offee
    • Bultar Swan
    • Coleman Trebor
    • Count Dooku
    • Kit Fisto
    • Luminara Unduli
    • Mace Windu
    • Plo Koon
    • Shaak Ti

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scathane
I'm currently working on getting it posted on this site. If I were to make more Jedi cards (say, Episode II), would you have any ideas on stat differences?

nah, most of the times I use new cards, I use the stats of a comparable character, so it is not too ultrapowerful or something
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Guest Scathane
I understand. But if a total conversion was made with lots of jedi and sith, you would have to balance them out, right? I mean, Yoda and Mace Windu should be more powerful than for instance Barriss Offee and Aayla Secura...

Use Vader's stats for Windu, and Palpy's for Yoda. Check Luke's or Leia's stats too.

Remembering that Jedi powers to enhance existing diplomacy, combat and espionage attributes by a certain percentage.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane

Thanks for the insight, Trej. But if you have lots of Jedi in a game, then balancing their stats is somewhat hard. The Star Wars databank does help somewhat. It tells us that Barriss tends to the lightsaber more than diplomacy, Aayla Secura has had dealings with the Dark Side, so she might betray her side etc.

The most wonderful thing would be for the Republic to have Dooku on their side and have him really defect to the Empire's side as Darth Tyrannus.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scathane
Aayla Secura did what? I'll check that out!
The vulnerable Padawan blamed Quinlan for her loss, and she next fell under the spell of Volfe Karrko, a sinister Dark Jedi held captive on the Kiffex prison moon. Entranced by his dark power, Aayla freed Karko from his imprisoning stasis field. She also attacked her former master. In the conflict that followed, Aayla regained her memories, and realized just how far off the path of the Jedi she had transgressed.

full story: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aaylasecura/eu.html

• 3 weeks later...
Coooool, she could've turned to the dweebside though.... :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Coooool, she could've turned to the dweebside though.... :twisted:
:lol: Nevertheless, you've got to admit that a Light Jedi-babe giving in to the Dark Side is an alluring concept, though...