None SW models

valen_sl

Although I have played and enjoyed Supremacy (UK) for years this is my first post to the SWR community. First I'd like to say I love the game and I will still continue to play it in its unmodded state. However, I'd like to play the game using none SW models (gasp). Has anyone created, or know anyone who has created any Babylon 5 models or even cards?

Nice idea, um, i don't know of any models, as our model makers are busy guys with work and exams, we don't have that many SW models yet.

I thought i'd seen some Babylon 5 cards floating around. Try using the saearch function in our cards section, if not they're not that hard to make. I assume you have RebEd?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

It opens up a whole new life span to the game. Ever wanted to run round the galaxy with fleets of ISD IIs so big it defies imagination, well now you can, just lower their cost! Using RebEd and Resource Hacker you can set it up so that the Imperials only build Star Destroyers! Oh it's so much fun!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

:twisted:

Fleets of ISD IIs zipping around the galaxy...excellent!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!