DDR?

DarthTofu

Your view on DDR  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Your view on DDR

• What's DDR? Never head of it.
    • One of my favorite arcade/PS2 games!
    • Liked it in the arcade, but it's too expensive to buy
    • I hate DDR. It's retarded. Only fat people are good at it, and I resent them for it.

Take what out? Your mom gonna finally let you ride a scooter to school?

Answer to question one: Your PS2 so that I can kill you. Answer to question two: umm... wtf are you talkin' about? I ride this incredible thing called a bus that conserves our natural resources... At least until I can legally drive myself to school :roll::lol::wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

So you have to wait a set amount of time before you can kill me legally? :?

Well I don't exactly want to get pulled over and pay a fine on my way up to kill you, so yeah, I do have to wait till I get my permit or license. And I'm technically not killing you, just commiting an act of vandalism. :D

12/14/07

DarthTofu wrote:

... just commiting an act of vandalism.

Don't forget breaking & entering, plus crossing state lines to commit a criminal act.

Darth_Rob wrote:

... I would DIE if my PS2 was busted!

So you'd also have to add murder now. Cross state lines to commit a criminal act now gets bumped up to crossing state lines to commit a felony.

Tofu, you're going down the wrong path (the path of crime). Turn your anger inward. Let it fester and consume you, then you'll know what an ulcer feels like. :lol: I bet you thought I was going to say something about the power of the Dark Side :lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Ah, yes, because we all know that engineers are masters of the dark side! :lol::lol::lol: In that case I should at least be at the level of sith apprentice...

12/14/07

Well DDR isn't that great... nor is it that Bad.. I don't know i guess with the right group of friends it can be fun. Even more fun if you have some beer in ya. :D

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Provided that the beer remains in ya, if you know what I mean :roll: I don't imagine playing DDR on a puke-covered mat would be much fun...

12/14/07

I don't know Mad, she seemed too drunk to notice :lol:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?