DDR?

DarthTofu

Your view on DDR  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Your view on DDR

• What's DDR? Never head of it.
    • One of my favorite arcade/PS2 games!
    • Liked it in the arcade, but it's too expensive to buy
    • I hate DDR. It's retarded. Only fat people are good at it, and I resent them for it.

What's your view on DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) if you have one. Personally I enjoy the game and play it when I get the time... just wish the mats weren't in the last throws of death...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Oh my GOD! My best friend's gf plays it. Unfortunatly, she only likes to play when other people are around, so I am made to watch it every now and again. But my friend bought her a PS2 AND two dance pads for Xmas last year. The best is when she tries to dance, and he grabs the wireless PS controller and starts messing her up without her realizing it! I tried it once out of curiosity, but never again!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I don't care for DDR one way or another, never played.

8O You can't say that you don't care for it unless you've tried it! It's like (To put in Darth_Tex talk) saying that you don't want to "Have your way (Ntss ntss ntss ntss) with a cow you've never met" :D

12/14/07

• 1 month later...
That has got to be the saddest thing I ever heard! I would DIE if my PS2 was busted!

Hmm? What's this? *Grabs a baseball bat and car keys* :twisted::twisted::twisted:

12/14/07

Ah, it wouldn't be that easy. I wouldn't just leave my most prized possession alone while I went to work at the local sewage plant. First, you would have to find my house. Mind you, my house is located on a private road that is so private that I can't even find it sometimes. Then, Fate smiles upon your dirty brow enough to allow you to find the enterance to my drive, you must then survive the actual driveway! The driveway is paved with molten lava, and the only way up is to summon my pet Pteradon Squeaks by uttering the magical phrase. Then, if you somehow manage to guess the codeword to Squeaks and he carries you up, you must then survive the walk to my front door, which is guarded by a rabid panda bear that I keep on the verge of starvation just to make him more tempremental. Finally, if you get past the panda, you must face Jeeves, the "help". If you are on the list, he will let you pass. If you are not on the list, he will probably let you pass anyway. He has been a bit mad at me since I wouldn't let him have off on New Years to go partying in Wilmington, Deleware. Nevertheless, my PS2 is quite safe from your grimey hands! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Have you checked on it lately, oh poster of your exact location in the around the world topic? :twisted::twisted::twisted: (Okay, so its still okay... 1 more year, one more month, and nine more days... Then I can legally take it out...)

12/14/07