You might be a computer geek...

DarthTofu

In the words of Scath "Be careful with your posting, my friends..."
Why? :?

Getting very much off topic here. BTW, did I read correctly when you wrote that you were looking forward to school, Mitth? Either you attend a very cool school or this topic is very much suited for you :!:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You spend a year working where I worked and you'd look forward to getting to college too. I couldn't hardly stand to sit through my 8 hr workday. Work got better after I joined this site, but only because I would spend most of my day browsing the forums. Before joining I was ready to put a shotgun barrel in my mouth at about noon and somehow manage to depress the trigger w/ my toe. The worst part about that is that I started work at 9. But all of that is over now. My last day there was Friday. I move into the dorms on Thursday.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I'd take retail over scanning medical records any day Rob.

I'll take either. ****ing broke and I'm still not capable of getting a job with my great resume of working volunteer hours at the local library... I hate living on an island sometimes....

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away