You might be a computer geek...

DarthTofu

Based on "You might be a redneck", with lot's of differances. This is one that everyone can post on with as many as they want, so I'll start it off.

If you've ever yelled "WHAT NOW, BITCH?!?!?" at a computer moniter or TV screen while in single player mode on a video game, you might be a computer geek.

If you can type the alphabet without touching any of the letter keys, you might be a computer geek.

If you know how to spell 'w00t' and spell it out all the time, you might be a wanna-be computer geek.

If you have friends from all over the world whom you've never met in real life, you might be a computer geek.

If your pimple:skin cell ratio is 1:10 or higher, you might be a computer geek.

If you interpret "Wanna play football?" as "Wanna play Madden 2006", you might be a computer geek.

Feel free to throw in your own :D

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

If you know how to post a thread online about computer geeks, you might be in denial... :D:D:D
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

If you know how to post a thread online about computer geeks, you might be in denial... :D:D:D

If you take that comment as a compliment, you might be a computer geek. :lol:

12/14/07

• 1 month later...
Thanks; in that case, to Tofu:

DIE, INFIDEL CONSOLE GAMER!

:P

huh? What have you been smoking, mate? I have a PS2 with three (3) games on it, two of which are DDR games which you actually have to exercise on to play with. Other than that I'm a PC gamer, same as you.

Here we go: You might be a computer geek if you consider 'settling this' to be killing the other person... in an onlál|game. :lol:

12/14/07

*Lands his RX-79[G] on any that would oppose console use.*

http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B00005HN79.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

If you have a tendency to use Gundam refrences whenever available, you might be a computer geek.

EDIT: Honestly though, we need a Gundam PC game.

Edited by Defender_16

Guest Scathane
*Punches Scath through the jaw.*
*And jumps back as he hurts his hand*

I would LOVE to see that fight. Id go so far as to pay to get in.
I could give you my bank account no.

How about I just send you a check and you give me dates & times?

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Sure, we'll all pay. Just give us your banking information and we can send you the eight billion dollars we made off of black diamonds in a mine which you and I both inherited from a long-lost uncle who is somehow related to both of us through creative marriages you know nothing about :lol: (If you didn't get that, it was designed to seem like a spam E-mail)

12/14/07

as much fun as it would be to watch you beat the living daylights out of Tofu, I don't think it's worth $8 Billion. I still have to put myself through college.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

as much fun as it would be to watch you beat the living daylights out of Tofu, I don't think it's worth $8 Billion. I still have to put myself through college.

Bring it on, Scath. hate to break it to you, but I do have a bit of a workout routine, and go for daily runs. :twisted:

12/14/07

So you're going to punish ME for TOFU's stupid comments? Scath, I thought you were better than that. You should just be punishing the idiot that made the comment, not all the whole SWR community.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"