Rebellion On The Zone

StarlightCoast

I have seen time and again people in here saying that the Zone does not support Rebellion. This is a mistake. You CAN play Rebellion on the Zone.

While it's true Rebellion no longer has its own room dedicated to it, if you go to ZoneLan you can set up a game easily.

http://zone.msn.com/en/root/cdclassic.htm

For some reason when I go to the page I have to refresh it once, but you may not have to do so. At the bottom of this screen is:

ZoneLAN - DirectPlay

Room Population

Direct Play 13 players

The direct play is the room you want. Mind you I rarely ever see any active Rebellion players in there waiting for a game, but it IS a place to play if you have found an opponent thru MSN Messenger or other such program.

Play For Fun......Play To Win......Play With Honor

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah... we used to hang out there to be uberleet back in the days when the regular rebellion rooms would have 100+ players on the weekends... maybe if someone is desperate enough we can play Force Commander there too!

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy