AdmiralToguroAni

What Gender are you?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Gender are you?

• Female
    • Male

We went to middle school together, then I moved away 6 years ago. We only recently got back in touch with eachother. I haven't yet had the chance to fully turn him insane.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Oh yes... I know my time will come. AND I"M VERY AFRAID 8O8O ... oh and Tofu... i'm not really all that sane. :twisted::twisted::twisted: and Mitth will agree... even tho I make him look normal... I'm still way out of my mind.

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Oops... yup I had that wrong... He make's ME look normal... come to think of it.... actually he makes me look very very very very normal 8O8O

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Now here is the great part... I learned from you how to mess with people... and over the last years while you were gone.. i have been perfecting my style... Now it will be even worse now that we are a team again. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Now here is the great part... I learned from you how to mess with people... and over the last years while you were gone.. i have been perfecting my style... Now it will be even worse now that we are a team again. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Look out Tofu, here we come. :twisted:

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

What happened to the old jackass duo you opposed? Actually, come to think of it, what happened to the old topic and what this thread was about? It has changed a great deal from "Are you a dude or a chick" as it was before. :roll:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away