AdmiralToguroAni

What Gender are you?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Gender are you?

• Female
    • Male

Speaking of Donochick, she hasn't been around lately. I miss her input greatly.

I know that there are far more men here than women. I think there are only one or two other woman besides DC on the site.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Other than Dinochick, Thumper is the only other cowgirl I know of (Hope you don't mind me mentioning that Thumper :wink: , also the "cowgirl" moniker is used with respect and honor, no offense meant 8) ).
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I was only aware of Dinochick. That is, I assumed she was a she. Because a guy named "Dinochick"...I dunno about that. Unless it's some guy who's into female dinosaurs. But that delves into necrophelia (sp), and maybe we'd better not go there.

But the last I saw of Dinochick, she started that topic about being a movie whore.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Last I remember she was kinda biting my head off over guys needing to make more sacrifices in relationships... And I'm a guy.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'm male, well last time I checked at least . . . . nope, still male.

I know/knew of Dinochick, Thumper and BBL (if I remember the name right :?) as being women on the site.

It's a shame there aren't more - adds some nice diversity to the mix

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

• 2 months later...

Oh, I just remembered someone that went by the name of Lila (I think, though she was a she) who use to post in the Warlords area during the time of version 0.35.

There's another notch to the wall Trej

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

This is an assumption on my part, but in early December there was a post by an "ElizabethLestrad". Now this could just be a "character" name chosen for a special reason (and I'm again assuming it was), but I'm going to assume "ElizabethLestrad" is female. ElizabethLestrad could you verify this for us (female #6?)? :?
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Speaking of Donochick, she hasn't been around lately. I miss her input greatly.

I know that there are far more men here than women. I think there are only one or two other woman besides DC on the site.

:oops: Aww...glad to know I have been missed! :) I am here now. I was gone for a week visiting family. I check the boards everyday that I am at home now, so I am here, even if I am only lurking.

I was only aware of Dinochick. That is, I assumed she was a she. Because a guy named "Dinochick"...I dunno about that. Unless it's some guy who's into female dinosaurs. But that delves into necrophelia (sp), and maybe we'd better not go there.

But the last I saw of Dinochick, she started that topic about being a movie whore.

nope, you are correct. I am a she. And your right, it would be weird if a guy called himself Dinochick 8O

Last I remember she was kinda biting my head off over guys needing to make more sacrifices in relationships... And I'm a guy.

:oops: I'm sorry :oops:

Sometimes my bf and I do not get along, I hope I wasn't taking it out on you.

Glad to know that I am well known here :D What would I do with out you guys :wink:

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

DarthTofu wrote:

dinochick wrote:

:oops: I'm sorry :oops:

Sometimes my bf and I do not get along, I hope I wasn't taking it out on you.

Don't be sorry. Take all of your aggressions out on Tofu; that's what he's here for :lol:

Yeah, pretty much. I'm like one of the little rubber tension balls. Just sqeeze until you feel better, then release and it resumes its usual shape and function. In the case of the squeeze ball its sitting on a shelf. In the case of me, its incising people to go crazy! :P

12/14/07

I'm w/ you Tofu...however, I'm often found pushing ppl's buttons until they snap, then I sit back and laugh at the havoc I've caused.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
I'm w/ you Tofu...however, I'm often found pushing ppl's buttons until they snap, then I sit back and laugh at the havoc I've caused.
Now this should be interesting... Short but interesting... :twisted:

I find it's easiest when I know something about the person whose buttons I'm pushing.

BTW, where can I find a Aurabesh translation guide, or a way to put the characters on the computer?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Ah, a partner in crime. :twisted:

12/14/07

Anytime you need help w/ a diabolical scheme, you just message me. (wicked grin appears, starts drumming fingers together, followed by maniacal laughter)

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 4 weeks later...
Oh great... here we go again Mitth... you and your constant messing with peoples minds. When are you ever going to stop... I mean come on... is there any one that you haven't messed with yet?

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Oh great... here we go again Mitth... you and your constant messing with peoples minds. When are you ever going to stop... I mean come on... is there any one that you haven't messed with yet?

I dunno... You seem a bit too sane to have known Mitth for very long. I suggest you head after Evo next, mitth. His brain is in far too good of a condition! :lol:

12/14/07