Lightsaber Colors

Darth_Rob

If you were a Jedi, what color would your lightsaber be?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a Jedi, what color would your lightsaber be?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Purple
    • Red
    • Orange
    • Yellow
    • Grey/ Silver
    • Rainbow

Vader's hand and lightsaber both are destroyed when they fall into the core. Unless you believe the little fairy tail that was created to explain why none of the Ewoks were killed by the destruction of the Death Star. If you do, you know that Vader's right hand was indestructable and that it, along with the debris from the Death Star, was sucked into a wormhole. I can't remember where I read this little tale...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Actually, come to think of it, there was some lame children's-book-series that i read when I was younger in which someone finds the right-hand glove of Vader. Supposedly Palpy's three-eyed son.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You people are thinking of Triculos(sp?). Supposedly, he tried taking control of the Empire just before the fall of Zsinj. In the end, I think he was executed by The Prophets of The Dark Side.

That series also has Jabbas father, Zorba, in it. Along with a hidden city of the Jedi, a young boy named Ken, and a whole lot of other wierd stuff. Junk, all of it.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

darth rob, where did you come up with the rainbow colored lightsaber? That sounds like something for jedi or sith who are either drunk or stoned all the time. :lol::lol:
Gentlemen, behold my latest invention, the Rabbot! -- Dr. Weird

lol good call! :P

Umm, I gotta go good old Luke skywalker green!

I dunnoh, I just find blue boring and plain, like all Jedi have a standard issue Blue Sabre :P

Go the Green!

Oh, Shouldnt that make tha cont to 2 then?

Ah well!

darth rob, where did you come up with the rainbow colored lightsaber? That sounds like something for jedi or sith who are either drunk or stoned all the time. :lol::lol:

I was just covering my bottom incase there were some people here who find the rainbow to be a symbol of their pride. I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

pparis17 wrote:

darth rob, where did you come up with the rainbow colored lightsaber? ...

In one of the EU novels (early NJO maybe?) didn't Ganner or Coran Horn or somebody have a multi-colored light saber? Not that it did multiple colors at once, but had three different crystals. With a twist of the handle the blade color would change as well as the length of the blade (three settings only). I don't remember any details right now.

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

We mentioned this. There are two different focusing crystals- one crystal for a short blade and one for a really long blade, hense two different colors. Corran's has a durranfire gem (Sp?) for normal length and I think a ruby for extra-long.

12/14/07

I was always under the impression that it was the amount of energy used and not the crystal that affected the blade's lengh.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Rainbow-colored lightsaber Jedi: "Bring it on evil Thith lord! I'm one hot potatoe and thith ith going to be a thteamy thession for you in the cooker!!"

Sith Lord: "AHHHHHHHHH! GAY JEDI!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!11one

12/14/07

I can just see Mace Windu with an afro, and bad 70's sun glasses, sporting a purple suit with bling necklaces and weidling a rainbow lightsaber... Oh and those fancy light up shoes... The sith better watch out, they have some serious funk up against them.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I can just see Mace Windu with an afro, and bad 70's sun glasses, sporting a purple suit with bling necklaces and weidling a rainbow lightsaber... Oh and those fancy light up shoes... The sith better watch out, they have some serious funk up against them.

Make 'em platform shoes and we're good! lol! :lol::lol::lol:

12/14/07

Don't forget the disco-ball death star that is oh so common nowadays
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

That would make a frickin' awesome picture (e.g. fan art).

Aenivae_Ikeda wrote:

*** 70's style trumpets playing ***

Narrator: "Look out evil villiany in the Republic. There's a new sauve' cool Jedi in town, and he's going to bring justice to the galaxy, ... and his name is ..."

*** several simulateous female voices ***

"Jedi SHAFT!. OOOooowww. Watch out!"

:lol:8)

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Yes Crespin, that would be awesome. Do you want to know why? Because everything that I do is awesome! -Insert bad hero joke, and himself laughing hysterically at it, only to stop when he realizes he's the only one laughing at his own joke.- Yeah...