Former Zone Veteran Looking for Fierce Opponent

budious

I haven't played this game in three years... dug it out and started playing computer... remembered how boring that could be. Zone doesn't even support the game now... amazing to find this forum with others who still into this game. Looking for a quick retro fix... email budious@hotmail.com to setup a game time with me.

If there are no former zone players here, you n00bs can read my old multiplayer strategy guide over at http://members.tripod.com/buds_korner/rebellionproject/index.htm , when your ready, let me know.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Yes... so I see... familar faces I see, you and cdl_vader, anyone else I use to play with here?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

• 4 weeks later...

Off for fall break this week, may have time for a game now. No, Im not a small map fan... anysize is okay with me... I do however like to set things to slow speed (1bar) and just leave that way for the entire game. But if you're a good tactical player, game will be decided within first 200 days on a medium map. Use 1.0 only please, unless you have international copy that requires 1.01, the patch in my experience just causes too many problems (reb.exe)

Former zone players, if you guys want to chat, think some us old farts are still in #zoners on irc.netgamers.org occasionally.

• 1 month later...