How did you come to SWR?

bobandrubert

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bitches... I will kill you all! Though I do know what leak-speak is, Defender- don't know if anyone else did.

It's l33t speak Tofu - not leak :wink:

And try to stay on track - this threads about how you came to SWR not . . . whatever it's turned into now :roll:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I noticied that most SW games official sites were http://www.sw.com. And since I was playing rebellion at the time i gave it a try.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My friend has just starting posting after following the site for awhile... After reading some of the posts I became very interested.

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

First off I'll mention that I'm Evo's friend...We've known eachother for a little over half of our lives.

Second, I came to the site b/c a friend of mine was playing the Homeworld mod, and suggested I check it out. I looked at the site, browsed the forums and set up my acct. The rest is history.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane

I was actually visited by a purple elephant with green wings who claimed he was the third incarceration of Obi Wan... He told me I should go in search of the Temple of SWR and that I was destined for great things once I got there...

He then went on to scrutinize a pink wadoodle he said was sitting on the wall... I checked but it wasn't actually there... To cut a long story short: I ended up here...

I was actually visited by a purple elephant with green wings who claimed he was the third incarceration of Obi Wan... He told me I should go in search of the Temple of SWR and that I was destined for great things once I got there...

He then went on to scrutinize a pink wadoodle he said was sitting on the wall... I checked but it wasn't actually there... To cut a long story short: I ended up here...

The third INCARCERATION Scath??? Don't you mean incarnation?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Come on Mitth... you hate it when people correct you. Now your doing it? Ha

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

OH MY GOD! YOU B.E.A.K.ED SCATH! Rock on, Mitth!

Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

It's not often he gets the chance to correct Scath, so he jumps on it every time he can. :lol:.

More like it isn't often ANYONE gets the chance to correct Scath! :lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

At first, I was scouting this site for a raid. basically, a group of people were planning to come hear and cause havoc until peple either A) Quit posting altogether or B) We all got banned several times.

Thankfully for al of you guys, I grew to like this place, so I found them a different target. That site still doesn't allow new members to join.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

You'll learn Evo. If you get the chance to correct Scath, you take it, Scath would do it to us, we need to return the favor.

ahh... I see...But what is this B.E.A.K. thing?

Guest Scathane
No, he quite clearly said 'incarceration'... So nobody beaked me yet...

edit: B.E.A.K. stands for Boring EXplanations & Annoying Korrections, Mitth...

That site still doesn't allow new members to join.

May i ask the name of the site?

I have it somewhere on my comp. I'll have to go searching for it. Either that, or just ask somone that knows it off the top of their head for the link.

Which might be the better option, since my questionable copy of XP just expired again, and I cant seem to access my files like have done in the past.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Guest Scathane
At first, I was scouting this site for a raid. basically, a group of people were planning to come hear and cause havoc until peple either A) Quit posting altogether or B) We all got banned several times.

Thankfully for al of you guys, I grew to like this place, so I found them a different target. That site still doesn't allow new members to join.

You really do this kind of stuff?! 8O

You really do this kind of stuff?! 8O

Yes. We don't do it very often anymore, as we basically lost interest. But every once in a while, we get the urge, and some poor forum somewhere suffers.

The last raid we launched was on a support forum for woman who had miscarried. Cruel, tasteless, and in complete disrespect of everthing pure and good in the world. But they had a live chatroom full of targets, and hearing them cry over the mic was hilarity to the Nth degree.

My name makes a lot more sense now, doesn't it?

Yes it does. Me thinks you take my hobby of playing with people's heads one step to far with the miscarriage support site however.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"