galactic battlegrounds forum

Guest JediIgor

Should we add a Galactic Battlegrounds board onto the forum?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a Galactic Battlegrounds board onto the forum?

• Yes, I'll go make lots of posts there!
    • Yes, but you'll never see me on it!
    • No, because I am sensible and will never go onto it anyways.

Even if it's not used as much as the others, we should keep the GB forum up for the people who need questions answered and just want to vent about the game! :wink:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I wanna be a stormtrooper and I want to get high!

Anyway, I vote YES!

I like playing GB multiplayer... (why does KPN not provide ADSL in Warmond???)

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

If we use that logic, then the "Questions from Newbies" topic will have to go, since no posts have been made, yet. Wouldn't newbies ask specific questions in either "Rebellion Editing" or "General Discussion"?

On the other hand, I will admit I haven't played GB in a while, and since the birth of my little girl, it doesn't look like I'll be playing GB for a while.

I guess we'll just talk about GB in "Outside Interests".

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I think we should have a forum for it, unless it puts a strain on our resources. Its a perfectly good game in its own right, and deserves a forum of its own.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 months later...
It's entirely possible.... although if you put it on the homepage you might get more answers.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I just played Clone Campaigns a few days ago...it's still a very good game. :?

Support the USA!

Untimely, I hadn't seen you around for a while.

Yes, Clone Camp is a pretty good game l play it often enough to like it. Kill gungans and stupid little tradefed droids has become more like a sport for me.

Does anyone know if there's a mod to change a whole civ for another. Let's say to get rid of the Gungans and have something like Yuuzhan VOng. That would be cool.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I had some things going on IRL that has kept me away, but everything's okay now.

I don't know of any mods to GB, but I wish there were. I too love putting big holes in Trade Federation droids. Especially with an Imperial AT-AT! :D

Support the USA!

I don't think it's ever been done. My friend and i did a mod of AoE to Star Wars, but then GB came along. I havent't tried modding GB, but i can look into it for you.

..a game I used to play alot before my computer started to crash every time I put something other than Rebellion in. I do remember creating a few maps with the ingame editor where you could include Darth Vader and Boba Fett on your side...despite the rather limited options it seemed like evolution from editing other people's Red Alert Maps (I could never be bothered to kick off from scratch with all those cliffs; i'd just give player 1 a para drop of, amongst other things, Albert Einstein jumping out of an aeroplane shouting 'Where's my chalk?'). I guess when I get the new computer i've been promising myself for a while now, i'll be able to have a fresh look at a number of games i've been unable to play for a while; GBG & Jedi Outcast included...
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Jedi Outcast - quality game. I rooted around, and i think i could come up with a new campaign for GBG for you, i might even be able to put in a few new units, MAYBE, even replace a civilisation. Tell me what you want and i'll have a crack at it. :)

Guest JediIgor

Speaking of Jedi Outcast... the new GeforceFX benchmarks got nearly 200 fps (175 I think) in it.. mad crazy, huh? I get 50-80 in that game. :?

Also, if you want me to reopen this poll you can get 5 people to post in here (reply to this post) and I will consider doing so :roll:

I guess this counts as a reply :D

Support the USA!