Who is your Favorite Sith Lord From The Star Wars Movies ?

Saron2of4

Who is Your Favorite Sith Lord from the Star Wars Movies?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Your Favorite Sith Lord from the Star Wars Movies?

• Emperor Palpatine\Darth Sidious
    • Anakin Skywalker\Darth Vader
    • Count Dooku\Darth Tyranus
    • Darth Maul

Okay, that sounds scarily like someone talking to a guy that's managed to get pregnant twice. Well, if Palpy could do it Anakin's mom as was decided in "Is Palpatine Anakin's father?" thread... 8O

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Voted for Darth Maul.. because he is the coolest one in TPM. He is not realy a Sith LORD, but an apprentice, a fighter. But a Sith nontheless. But then, Dooku is great in AOTC, because he is trying to do his best for the galaxy, from a certain point of view.

Exactly the same for Anakin/Darth Vader. The only thing he wants to do is make the galaxy a better place. But somehow, everything works against him. Vader seems to me as a very powerful being, but in the movies, that is not so clear as it should be. Like being defeated by Obi Wan.

Palpatine is just very very evil. He is a very typical Sith just like Naga Sadow and other Sith Lords. His rule of the galaxy shaped it to leave his mark on the galaxy, probably forever, even so many years after his dead on Endor.

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

After all that posting, and only this to show for it...

Emperor Palpatine\Darth Sidious

30% [ 6 ]

Anakin Skywalker\Darth Vader

40% [ 8 ]

Count Dooku\Darth Tyranus

10% [ 2 ]

Darth Maul

20% [ 4 ]

Vader inches ahead by two more...

PS: I was the one who got there to be a six-six tie anyways-long live the crusher of Rebel necks!!!

PPS: Yes, that is downright horrid. Its even worse as a Stormtrooper warcry.

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

I was the One who Started the Poll :lol: . And it is running for 7 days only :cry: . Oh well! I still like Evil Emperor Palpy boy. Hey manipulating Citizens,Soildiers,Jedi,Senators,Planets, and a Glaaxy near you :twisted: !
"The attack on me by the Jedi has left me physically deformed. But, my Resolve has never been Stronger"Palpatine

• 2 weeks later...
Well well well 8O , apparently Vader is truly in the lead, followed by Palpy (my personal favorite) and the race is over :( . Oh well all good hehe tihngs must come to an end :twisted: .
"The attack on me by the Jedi has left me physically deformed. But, my Resolve has never been Stronger"Palpatine