RESIGNED!!! REMOVE ACCOUNT!!!

Guest Pucho777

Some people are very strongly against modding games, especially when they feel the game is perfect the way it is. I, myself, do not understand why someone would ridicule our efforts, but I also can't understand people who play Tetris all day long. :?

All I can say is we do what we do, and that's all we can do! :|

I think if he is a "master" of the multiplayer game, though, he should visit here some time and say "hi"! I think we'd all like to meet him.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Show me this unbeliever, i shall burn out these heretical portions of his brain with my lightsaber!!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Have you played him? If so, have you figured out his tactics as empire or rebel...gob...that makes him the hard mother...bleet whistle bloop...you say he is?

I'm sure we're all curious.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

it seams to me he builds a great fleet and dominates the inner sectors. He is also really impatient so mabye it you make him want to beat you first then you might be able to win in the long run
The Force is one and all