How to get the Source code

lordofgame

To narrow it down some, any programs invented in the last seven years can be ruled out: Remember, this is an old game.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Just because a game is new doesn't mean it can't be written in an old language does it?
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Im going to need a lot of luck. My disk is scratched to beat all hell. I don''t think my comp can even read it anymore.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

If you can get it for $9 then just buy a copy and mail it to those who need it, then have them reimberce you $10 or something.

12/14/07

i live in the usa not AUS but i was on ebay to see on how cheap it was but i already bought form lucas which should be here any day now.

i am going back there and will post prices

Only these are left:

Star Wars Rebellion Lucasarts PC Strategy Game $23.50

6 4h 39m

Star Wars Rebellion PC Game with Box and Manual $26.00

8 1d 04h 26m

Star Wars - Rebellion (1st Print) LucasArts PC Game $20.01

5 2d 06h 57m

STAR WARS - Rebellion AU $5.50

3 4d 07h 20m

Star Wars Rebellion for the PC. RARE Game. DISC ONLY NR $1.25

2 5d 21h 38m

Star Wars Rebellion PC Strategy Game - USED $0.99

1 6d 07h 16m

well not alot but better then that $70 amazon tried to get out of me

Wait until the auctions get closer to closing, then there is a real bidding frenzy and the prices really shoot up! 8O
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Okay LLF.

Now there are several questions that need answering.

1) If we intend on buying the source code, who do we ask?

2) If we intend on getting it by some other way, who gets to do it?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I'm not sure number two is going to work- we're looking at the equivelant of the "HOt Coffee" mod level law suits, here. :? As for who we write/call, hey I posted some addresses and numbers. And you could get a job with Lucas Arts to steal it. :lol:

12/14/07

Well you wouldn't need to join Lucasarts to steal.

We need a good signature forger and get him to sign with lucas's signature something saying "I give all the rights concerning Star Wars: Rebellion to the SWR.com online community".

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Hold on- we have a bunch of computer geniuses here that can fully animate a Star Destroyer blowing the crap out of a Mon Cal cruiser, and yet no one can forge Lucas's signature with a computer? 8O

12/14/07

Okay LLF.

Now there are several questions that need answering.

1) If we intend on buying the source code, who do we ask?

2) If we intend on getting it by some other way, who gets to do it?

First point, I have no intention of paying anything to Lucasarts, as if they would even entertain the idea. They had the opportunity to support the game, and as you at least know M dude from looking at the files with Resource Hacker, get an idea of how shoddy the realeased product was they still charged me at least about £30 for.

Second point: If you announce your intention to it you immediately make yourself open to prosecution from the money grabbing scum at Lucasarts, who would seem to care more for preventing longevity in their titles than supporting actual genuine interest. Wierd isn't it.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

If you're going to persue the second option you should set up a chat roor or something on a site seprate from swrebellion.com. Make sure that the only way people find out the address to the chat is if you e-mail it to them. You can progressivly expand the group involed only allowing in those you know won't betray you to LucasArts. Then you can slowly branch out creating cells of Rebel programmers.

It's a Rebellion against the Lucas Empire!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2004/20040825l.jpg

Hold on- we have a bunch of computer geniuses here that can fully animate a Star Destroyer blowing the crap out of a Mon Cal cruiser, and yet no one can forge Lucas's signature with a computer? 8O

ROFL! That's probably one of the funniest things I've read on this forum! :lol::lol::lol: