Ignore the last "Canadien Eh" post, i skrewed up

SWARMER

Where are you from  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from

• Canadian
    • American

Sadly, the Canadians were the reminants of our defense against American Independance....when the land that wasn't owned by France or Spain became under the juristiction of the 'American Rebels,' about one fifth of the population moved shop to Canada. They've never been the same since...
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Nah! Don't worry, I frequently post absolute gibberish and screw-up, that's the fun of the internet! It's not as if you're going to end up in hell. It's just cool you're posting. At least you've got the balls to soldier on a mistake you've submitted. :wink:

(Jahled punches this guy in a friendly manor on the chest, just like Russle Crow in Gladiator before the first battle)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

:D Sorry just another American here, but parts of your country are great and I love to visit! Pluss you have tons of stuff that needs dug up! (LOL) Most Canadians I know are very cool :P
http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

dammit! i already posted a reply in the other topic. damn canadians always messing things up.
I wanna know why the man has a gun and the gun not the man keeps the world at bay. I wanna hear what the man has to say, what the man has to say might just save me.

Hehehe...ya gotta love this crew! :lol:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

To right...just sit back and watch the insanity paint it's song....can you imagine all of us here together around a table at the UN? :lol:

The world would be in so much better shape if we were UN diplomats!

Problems wouldn't get solved but LucasArts would be getting $300 billion a month in research grants! :lol:

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Yes, the biggest mistake they could make is to rush to release a sequel. I'd wait a couple more months for a game that really blew me away! :D

Support the USA!

I hope you guys wouldn't be quite so corrupt as that. But we could put words in the right ears.... :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You are totaly right ElvisMiggell, I was talking about fossils, not canadians themselves, but lol there SWARMER :lol::lol::D . I have been on a dig in Alberta and they had tons of great stuff(aka: fossils,lol), just lying all over the place. A dream come true! :D
http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif