Stellar Magic Card Critique

Dude, Boba Fett and Winter are Great. Love that first one of Daala (because she looks hotter in the pic), but overall, the second one looks better because the angles are right and you can see more of the uniform and rank. Great Work :D

By the way, how do i stick an image on a post, love to see what people think of my first attempt.[/url]

By the way, how do i stick an image on a post, love to see what people think of my first attempt.

You need to find a freehost for your images. Try imageshack.us or some other online hosting service that allows remote linking.

In imageshack after uploading the image you'll get a forum-postable link that'll put a thumbnail in your post. That's preferable to posting the entire picture.

If you are trying to link another picture just use the [ img] [ /img] tags (sans the spaces) around the link.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Thanks Trejiuvanat.

Its only a 400x200 EData Pic with a 200 ppi and 8/256 color, but it is a bitmap and over 70k. could just save it as jpeg to make it smaller, don't want to take up too much bandwidth anywhere with pictures. I'll look into the remote linking to a free image share site. Thanks, hope to get that up soon, I'd love to here what people think, and maybe give me some feedback so I can make my cards even better as i continue working on my TC project.

Thanks again, later