Shuttle Disaster.

Jahled

I've just been seeing scraps of information concerning the shuttle disaster. I think NASA are stating there are no survivors.

I guess I speak for all of us when I express my sincere sympathy for the families and loved-ones of the astronauts who have lost their lives in this terrible tragedy.

Our thoughts are with you.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Hear hear, are thoughts and prayers are with you.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

There's been some debate about whether the space program should go on or not in the US. I don't think there is any question that we should continue to explore space and the potential good for mankind that comes from the scientific experiments outweighs the risks. Astronauts (and cosmonauts for that matter) have always known the dangers and many still line up to be blasted into space. That's what makes true heroes, and that's why the space program can never be ended.

The heroes of the Columbia died doing what they loved doing, and I think none would have traded the 16 days of hurtling through the outer atmosphere for another day on Earth.

God Bless them and God Bless the USA.

:cry:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

It has to carry on, to not do so would be highly disrespectful to the people who gave there lives for the furthering of science. In years to come, we will leave the Earth, without the work that they do, more people will die, simply due to lack of space and resources.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away