Warlords TC

SWARMER

Get thee RebEd (in the downloads section) if you do not already have it. Use its 'load settings' feature and select the Warlords.reb file. Exchange the dllentries.txt with the one supplied, but not without backing up the old somewhere. There you go. Character names do have to be changed manually when having a command.

Erhem, and do the dll exchange BEFORE loading the .reb file.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

• 1 month later...
Right.. How do I add the new models for the new ships.. for instance.. now that i have a eclipes.. what do i change to make it look like the real deal... HELP ME OUT
GET YOUR HANDS OFF me you damned dirty gonks

Download Mask's tutorial on model exchange, either from this site's download section or at Mask's homepage at kickme.to/woodsboro.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

That's also in my tutorial, there's a separate topic with the numbers of the original models. Use these as a reference to find the ship you want to replace. F.e. you want to replace the Mc80 with the Eclipse, you'd have to replace 2000, 2010 and 2010 with the .x file for the Eclipse.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

• 3 months later...
Hi im new to the site because i recently started playing rebellion again. I was wondering if the models for some of the other ships like Allegiance SSD are available. i got the War lords tc to work and the pictures of ships look awsome but when you go to battle they are their old styles. Can nebody help me on this?
GGGGRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!!!-Chewbacca

Okay, the only source for models that i know of is the one here on this very site. If you go to the downloads section, after a bit of rooting around you'll find all the models that have been made. This includes an Eclipse, but not an Allegiance. Yet. I am reliably informed that one is being worked on at this very moment, so you should have one soon.

You will also need to download the Masks tutorial mentioned earlier in this thread, and also Resource Hacker if you don't have it yet. One piece of advice though, do be carefull to back up your tactical.dll etc etc or you may regret it once you've swapped many ships around. :)

It get easy very quickly, what at first sounds very complex quickly becomes an easy process. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away