KOTOR

schooter

I've checked out the Galaxies sites and must admit the prospect of paying a monthly fee is offputting. I think Biowares Knights of the Old Republic might be a more viable option for me. And judging Biowares previous releases it should be a classic game.

Check it out at http://www.bioware.com/games/knights_old_republic/

Guest JediIgor

Offputting? How so?

Personally, the older I get the less I can understand why people cannot pay $10 a month. First of all, it barely covers their expenses.. it costs a LOT of money for all those servers that are needed to play Galaxies and all the bandwidth that it uses.

Second of all, $10 a month is nothing -- go to a fast-food place for lunch and after 2 lunches you will have paid your monthly fee.

Dont get me wrong, I would pay the money without blinking, but I would have to get the money through the household finance minister (wife). The price will be an interesting factor especially for other countries eg exchange rates, in Australia I could possibly be paying $30 a month.

$10, that's what? £8? That's not that much if you're playing every night.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Jahled, wouldnt a herd in Mongolia be classed as Fast food, therefore you would only have to sell 2 beasts a month and you can play! :lol:[/quote

...emmm...I hadn't thought of the subject with such economic skill...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif