What's all this about Traitors...?

Darth_Gonzo

Question

I keep reading about traitors. What is the probability of a traitor? What happens when a character turns? What can they give away? More importantly, what can I do to prevent them?
"I can feel your anger. It gives you focus. It gives you strength." - Nothing happens to Palpatine without him wanting it to...except getting thrown down that shaft ofcourse. Let's hear it for the Empire.

The manual only says that traitors betray missions they are on (but are always loyal if given a command position) so the mission fails. It could be that other characters (if on the mission) might find out, or be captured because of the betrayal, or just be unaware. It does NOT say "they provide info to the enemy" though. The occasional "Information provided by informants" comes from systems (somewhat) close to uprising, and that information is not always "complete" information as you would get from a "direct" espionage mission. But it does help occasionally.

And btw, my traitor Menndo reported back that his solo espionage mission to Yavin failed (big surprise). He says he's coming back right away, and wants to be helpful and do another mission. I have about 100 days to think of "where" to send him next :roll: .

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?