Yuuzhan Vong

ADarkJedi44

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg, (or someone else in the know...) could you clear this up for us please, so i can start mourning or rejoicing soon.... ;)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

33.3 for me :(, i don't know what Lancaster Uni has got, but i'm not going there 'til October anyways.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

this is prob my first post but anyway, what bout a massive multiplayer option or a vs cpu skirmish with all the factions at once vs each other for domination? as a ship gets build, and the planet is getting attacked, u can c the constrution yard in the background building the craft/starship and if it's ready half way during the battle u can watch it break away from the yard and join your fleet.

Hannon Le

A Eruchîn, ú-dano i faelas a hyn an uben tanatha le faelas!

I know some Elvish

Master Outrider-Equestris Vis

"Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them

TK here to impress the babes (- we don't have )

Speaks dutch, french, german, italian, two words russian, english.. plus belgian that finally makes:

6 (six).5 languages

that makes a...sixtet?

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

The problem with that idea is all construction ends at the beginning of a new day. Any battles initiated on that day will already include the newly-constructed ships as battles are in stopped time, so a new day won't break during one.

I'm not sure 2 words counts as .5 of a language. I think I might know .4 or less Japanese and I've been at it for over a year.

Hello