Why can't I take Coruscant?!

Jonathan

Question

This is ridiculous! I've played this game many times before, but for some reason, this time, I cannot take over Coruscant. I have a massive fleet above it, and the Emporer is injured staying on Coruscant. So whenever Luke-he has over 900 combat and uber high stats from lots of missions-goes to do any mission on Coruscant, the Emporer stops him! No other man can take on the troops that are on Coruscant to do anything. And the shields have blocked all bombardments and assaults! What can I do?

Thanks,

Jonathan

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Wow, we all know we're nerds when we start discussing what kinds of star ships to attack Coruscant with... Anyone know what happens if the Imperials take Coruscant back from the Rebels? I'm trying to get the Rebels to steal sesswenna sector in a game where I have a huge fleet, but those pansies won't come in huge enough numbers to make for a good fight... THough Idid have a fairly awesome one that wasted an interdictor cruiser, two Imperial Mk II Star Destroyers, and an SSD, with the Imp Stars full of TIE deffenders... Then I kind of sent my invincible fleet in and killed them all with TIEs before they knew what hit them... Whee!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away