• Blue
    • Green
    • Red
    • Yellow
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • White

Guest Scathane
Without getting too imature, I think Leia was using the lightsabers for a little more than just Jedi-stuff, if you know what I mean.... :wink::roll: That's probably why she needed a new one to fight this weeks new villian. :roll:
Aren't you confusing them with vibroblades for this particular purpose? :wink:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without getting too imature, I think Leia was using the lightsabers for a little more than just Jedi-stuff, if you know what I mean.... :wink::roll: That's probably why she needed a new one to fight this weeks new villian. :roll:
Aren't you confusing them with vibroblades for this particular purpose? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Vibrosaber, perhaps? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh, lightsabers burning out... I can see it now...

Darth Vadar: Impressive... Most impressive.

(Luke drops from the hose, and sprays Vadar, and pull his lightsaber to him. As he turns it on to block vadar, there is a sputtering noise like a car engine and Luke's saber turns off, thus resulting in the severing of his upper torso from the rest of his body.)

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

(Luke drops from the hose, and sprays Vadar, and pull his lightsaber to him. As he turns it on to block vadar, there is a sputtering noise like a car engine and Luke's saber turns off, thus resulting in the severing of his upper torso from the rest of his body.)

Sounds like a ploy for an Energizer commerical. :lol:

When suddenly a walking battery appears pulling out the old battery from lukes saber and sticking in a new Energizer one.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Indeed, or a mastercard commercial...

Coresca Gem: 5 billion credits...

X-wing Starfighter: 3 billion credits...

Lightsaber battery: 500 credits...

Training with master Yoda: 8 billion credits...

Knowing that your lightsaber isn't going to burn out: Priceless...

Thats a really shitty commercial now that I think of it, but I'm sure mastercard could pull it off differently...

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Actually, knowing American commericalism (which I don't), this doesn't sound so far-out as you might think. Actually, they would be perfect ideas with ROTS coming out (just like they did when the OT Special Edition came out in `97)...play off the hipe, gain the favor of a few Star Wars geeks, make more money. :roll: It's the American way.