New Encyclopedia Bacground?

TK421

Use a new Encyclopedia background?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Use a new Encyclopedia background?

• Yes, a complete different design
    • Yes, red/black design
    • No

We now have this Blue/Black background with Imperial or Rebel logo. Shouldn't we use a different background? If necessary, we could make at least red/black or something.

Just a detail, but not much work for a lot of fun!

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

We definetely will have to replace the backgrounds, just for switching the Alliance Symbol for whatever the New Republic uses.

Black backgrounds would be fine; they are somewhat neutral and don't make problems with borders stand out too much.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

Sounds good to me, but i'm going to leave this one to somebody with artistic talent!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You mean for the character cards ?

If you want to, you can use the ones I made for my cards. I'd need to check if the Alliance symbold will work for NR as well.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

What we really need is a book or encyclopaedia that has pictures of all that characters that we want to use that are all in the same style.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Yes, you also got the problem of pictures for the characters: some are photo's and some are typical drawings like the original Rebellion Characters
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

We could use the updated essential guide to characters.

Guest JediIgor

Personally I was going to remake the backgrounds that we have now, just to make them higher quality and change the Rebel Alliance logo to the New Republic logo (same but with stars around it, in a circle).

Mask can we see your backgrounds please? :)

Also, if you guys want I will make totally new backgrounds (or i can try), :).

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, how are we doing with the characters cards, is it just a matter of changing the background using some sort of graphics program and then using that in RebEd when you make the card?