Animated Gifs

Jahled

Ok, on a lighter note to my previous post, I was doing a spot of surfing yesterday and stumbled across a hilarious site where, amongst other things you get to see Princess Leia's head blown off, Luke slicing the Emperor in half, and other bits of Star Wars stupidity! They're all small gifs, nothing to get to excited about, but worth a little look if you fancy a quick chuckle!

http://spawk.tripod.com/gifs.htm

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys read the stuff in the "Text" link on that site? Here's just a portion:

Why Star Wars is better then Titanic:

• 1. Titanic's big, but it doesn't have hyperdrive.
    2. Star Wars has WAY cooler action figure potential.
    3. Yoda could use the Force to lift Titanic out of the water.
    4. Leia is a princess, a senator, a freedom fighter, and Jedi material; Rose is just marriage bait.
    5. Ewoks throw better parties than either first class or steerage.
    6. When flying towards the Titanic, Wedge can't say "Look at the size of that thing!" and really mean it.
    7. It would be much scarier to get chased around the boat by a raving madman with a lightsaber as opposed to a handgun.
    8a. Titanic is egalitarian by portraying poor people as sympathetic characters. Star Wars is egalitarian by promoting bug-eyed amphibians to Admiral.
    8b. Said bug-eyed amphibious Admiral manages NOT to lose his ship.
    9. We know Cal is the bad guy because he sneers at the poor and treats his fiancee like property. We know Darth Vader is the bad guy because he strangles people and blows up planets for fun.
    10. Yeah, Leo can dance, but can he fly an X-wing?
    11. People have not lost their lives trying to re-create scenes from Star Wars on the bow of a cruise liner.
    12. Rose braves icy water to rescue her man. Leia braves Jabba the Hut.
    13. Han Solo would've missed the dang iceberg!
    14. There are always enough escape pods in Star Wars.
    15. Do you know what the Empire does to self-proclaimed "kings of the world"?
    16. If Luke were handcuffed to a pipe below decks in a sinking ship, he would use the Force to get the key.
    17. "I'd rather be his strumpet than your wife" just doesn't have the same sting as "I'd rather kiss a Wookie."
    18. Han is frozen in carbonite and turned into a wall ornament. Leo simply freezes.
    19. We knew the boat was gonna sink. But who could've anticipated "Luke....I am your father." ???
    20. Two words: John Williams

:lol:

Edited by UntimelyDemise

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I quite like the Star Wars pants and the song lyrics, some of the pics are pretty good too.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hmmm...wonder how many errors that software has? I would think if you shut it down, it will only grow STRONGER!

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

You can just hear the music in the background, good ole John Williams. I've got the album John Williams 1969-1999, it's absolutely quality. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

No, too scary..... Jahled damnit, you're gonna give me nightmares!!!

Oh, yeah! There's nothing like that sound!

I can't wait until Ep III to see Anakin's complete turn to the Dark Side! It will be so inspiring! :twisted:

I mean...ummm...sad!! Yeah, that's it! :oops::wink:

Support the USA!

Ok! Who knows how I can loop that Wav file so whenever I log onto swrebellion I can have it in the background to get the feel of things?

Knowledgable suggestions here please!

I'm also going to record my message on my mobile phone with that in the background, cool eh! My contacts in the transport industy will envy my wit and managerial-prowess!

My girlfriend just might consider it the final straw... :?

Well i guess you'll have to decide on your priorities, your girlfriend, or your Darth Vader voicemail........ hmmmmm, harder choice than it sounds.

The first part of Anakins final change, after he's dissappeared for a while to be healed, and the good guys think he's dead. Yoda and Mace and Kenobi all go to confront Palpy, and in the shadows looms a tall figure, and then, THE BREATH!!! A blood red saber ignites and Windu is slain........ mwah haha ha ahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i guess you'll have to decide on your priorities, your girlfriend, or your Darth Vader voicemail........ hmmmmm, harder choice than it sounds.

The first part of Anakins final change, after he's dissappeared for a while to be healed, and the good guys think he's dead. Yoda and Mace and Kenobi all go to confront Palpy, and in the shadows looms a tall figure, and then, THE BREATH!!! A blood red saber ignites and Windu is slain........ mwah haha ha ahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..emmm..now it's been confirmed James Earl Jones is going to voice the last five minutes, and with the breath, i'm yet again beginning to salivate uncontrollably..gibber....shake...drool...and the prospect of Yoda being forced to flee....salivate....twitch....gibber....aghaaa!

Ouch! Oh golly! Yoda's hurling twigs and pebbles at me again, as part of my 'Jedi training.' When will I be spared this frequent humiliation, and some dude from the dark-side show me the easier path..... :?:

Jahled, my mate emailed me that pic this morning, i was about to show it to you. Its Bush's plan for the world, or Saddams WMD!!!

Hmm...according to that, the superlaser is centered in Rwanda, or maybe Tanzania. I would've thought it would be in China.

Support the USA!

Nah, looks like DRC to me.

I think most people know it as the Democratic Republic of Congo... :wink:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/africa_pol01.jpg

Support the USA!