Game questions not from a newbie (Lol)

Tristar

I wonder few things:

1.Can trained jedi(not Darth Vader or Palpe or Luke fight with on light sabers...

2.Why it was failed 9jedi training) after the jedi got the trainee skill...

3.i heard you were taling about Luke being overthrown ot the dark side...How can it happen..i have him Mon mothma and about 10 others captured.... and injured what should i do...

4.What is hte highest combat ratings skills may be achived?(i ahve Darth Vader with 325 Combat ratign skill :))

P.S. When will they show me the movie i own? :) those rebels have only one planet in Sewsemma and they started to colonize those in outer ring!!! damned!!!!!!! :/

Look forward to replys even just to few question help me if you can! :)

1. 8O Lightsaberz?

2.Jedi training missions will succeed randomly, you do not have any control of it.

3. This can't be happen. If Luke fights the Final Battle with the Empra, and fails, he will be simply captured. The gamebook makes it clear.

4. Well that's nice :? I think there is no limit for the skills. But the game uses a hidden number, what he truely uses and you can't see. I don't know how. So if you reach a limit, he will simpy ignore higher values, and uses that maximum, that is programmed in the game...

5. You must find the HQ with your spiez, and then sabotage or blockade it. Watch it! It can be evacuated very fast. It's not easy to get it...

Highest ever combat rating i got was Luke on about 4900.

But he still failed missions, so i'm guessing the limit is below that.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Elvis, dude, you have got to be kidding! 4900? How the heck did you manage that? I remember in one of my early, RebEd-innocent games, I got Luke & Leia to just over 500 each before I got bored of playing 199 against 1 planet (the Empire) and invaded; subsequently winning the game as I captured injured Darth & Palpy. But to get that high I must have gone on at least twenty kidnap missions exclusively with our jedi-duo.

Were you that bored you overshadowed this by going on 200? You're beginning to worry me dude! Who else is working at the British Home Office I think the public should know about..............

I think, at your conveniance, I should introduce you to a concept quite simply called: 'A TREE.'

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Damned! :/ I have captured all planets of inter ring and they all are green with strong popular support and the Rebels have started to colonize outer rim planets! there are 10 of htem now... I have mini fleet of 1 carrack cruise at all of them... and when i ofund the planet with the base i attacked it but it dissappeared and i still don't have leia captured... :/

Hmmm....the plot thickens Tristar.....a small obvious tip: when sending out your Imperial probe droids put 8 or 9 of them in a carrack cruiser and send them out in an outer rim sector from the ship-it's quicker. Anyway, a despatch rider just droped a brown envelope on my desk with something of interest to you! :D
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Quite simple really, i cheated. Using RebEd, i set Luke force to 200, i also set his combat, espionage, and diplomacy to 200, on top of thatr iset his loyalty to max and his leadership.

However, this wasn't enough for me. I then set the variability stats to max as well, apart from loyalty of course.

Sometimes this results in a weaker Luke, but most of the time he'll end up starting with his stats over 1000, then with Dagobah, and the first couple of encounters with Vader his stats shoot up, i think Dagobah is a proportional increase thing.

Then whenever you have a mission, send Luke on it.

Not only do you get a good Luke, but when he starts to train Jedi, they tend to go straight from trainee to Master in one mission. If you do it long enough they catch up with him, then you get several uber Jedi Masters!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I don't wish to turn Rebellion into Dragonball Z. 8)

An ubermaster with 5000 combat skill would sure throw around energy ballz, or even destroy a planet with a wink. Supreme warlord TC :lol:

How about a ship type: All High Jedi made from DS. He would fly around, crushing planets, bombarding troops with energy spheres...

weird

heh...any help for me...where i cna find this Leia..or is it possible to destroy RA's base and capture two leaders except Leia and not win?

You must capture Mon Mothma and Luke plus destroy the Alliance HQ to win as the Galactic Empire.

You must capture Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine and capture Coruscant to win as the Rebel Alliance.

I've had many games where I just had to search every, single, solitary, stinkin' planet in the galaxy to find characters...frustrating when you've destroyed the enemy's fleets and are only on a hide-and-seek. :x

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!