Bounty Hunters on Sedri

Lord_La_forge

I have found an egg. I think I did.

I was playing the empire, and my brother the rebellion.

He sent Solo to an espionage mission on Sedri, that was controlled by me.

I didn't see him. Suddenly I checked that planet, and guess what!! On the officers screen (the screen where the main characters and commandos show up) was a unit named BOUNTY HUNTERS 8O . It was a picture of Boba Fett and some other guys standing in a group. It appeared to be a unit just like the Imp Commandos. But I could not control them. I checked the skill of that unit, but all counters showed zero. On the next day, my brother got a message from Solo, that he had a a fight with the b hunters. The icon disappeared from my officer table....

Did anyone saw them too????

Wow, i think i've actually seen that one. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

..which is completely why I couldn't figure out one of the recent downloads in the Down Load section!!! Ok, so you get to build 'legendry bounty hunters'..but...hay....they're off!! That's the last you hear of them. :?

Me and my precious Imperial construction points didn't have time for this one. Niffty idea though...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

No! The download isn't a card as such, it's a mod that enables the Imperial player to build Legendry Bounty Hunters, as an additional option. The problem is is that once you 've built them (at 1/1 by the way) they vannish! You have no control over them what so ever!

Basically, you build them to behave exactly like they do in the game anyway, which is a complete unknown quantity and effect. I couldn't figure why!!!

Anyway, i'm not going to knock the download, because it's EXACTLY THINGS LIKE THAT REBELLION PLAYERS HAVE BEEN AFTER! (i'm not shouting!)

Whoever released it said it was experimental at this stage anyway, and needed us; as rebellion players, to comment on it.

Use it and see if i've missed anything! :wink:

Haven't a clue!

As I say, I gave up almost immediately when I was faced with the very simple equation:

I don't know how Legendry Bounty Hunters behave.

= if it's worth the points against:

Precious construction points building glorious Imperial capital ships.

Sort of thing[/i]

May as well, just for fun, or are they impossible to edit in RebEd and make a little cheaper? Anyways, you could always make your ships a little cheaper so you have some spare resaources, just for fun of course.... :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I guess that all it is, is a patch that lets you build more of the Bounty Hunters, so that when you build them they act just like the original and dissapear into the game to try and find Han. If it works on a set equation where they visit planets in a preordained number or a preordained day then they may just join up with the ones already out there, which would be no use.

But i didn't make the patch type thingy, so i wouldn't knpow and can only hypothesise as i have not tried is personally.

• 5 months later...

I find that the mod is a quite good idea and I would build them if iam imperial. how else can u increase the chance to catch the wacky Han Solo?

I tried it with traps (mass stormtrooper where he trie to make sabotage)with no luck. I tried it to capture him with Vader or other Jedis with little success. So its a good way to capture him and Luke and Leia and Chewie if u have many of the BountyHunter :)

how is it realized in the mod? If its no card how do u build them? At a Training Facility??

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Well, it is worth the try, and i'll definetly use it if it increases the odds for capturing Solo.

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed