Defences

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

I don't think so, i'm not sure how you could get it to show up in tactical.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yep, that's the problem. Other than changing the pics I do not know what to change here, perhaps boost up the shields strength, so that not even ten Impstars blow you up when you have two shields...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest JediIgor
Actually, I was quite confused about this aspect in the game.. How come when you bombard the shields a 100 times, they are still shiny and new? Doesn't the shields' strength ever drain? In this case, we shouldn't make it too strong.. or the only way to get around the shields will be blowing up the planet..! :?

I always found that weird, you could bombard it forever and it wouldn't even flicker.

Still it you use about ten Impstar II, you will break through the shields, even if they are double shields. Planetary batteries won't damage my fleet when I do that...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Yeah well maybe we should have more of a difference between the two levels, Gencore I and Gencore II, a Gencore I would be fairly weak, but quite cheap, a Gencore II would be much stronger, but an awful lot more expensive.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

• 3 weeks later...
Not if we don't change the items, i don't think we need to, but maybe the stats. Does anybody know where this appears in ResHack? I presume there's some way to edit it.....maybe..................