Facilities

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Well, Wayland would start with 15 training facilities for the cloning vats. Apart from that i don't know, maybe give advanced construction yards to one team and advanced shipyards to the other?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

A while a go I considered chaging the construction yards for indutrial construction droids. Sadly, I found no images for it in the internet. Onyl a drawing that didn't help me much.

As for the Shipyards i wanted to change the images for other. As to the training facs, I didn't know what to change there.

Give Wayland 12 training facs and give Coruscant four of each would be nice and relatively balanced.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest JediIgor
I don't know about you guys, but all I can think of doing is changing the names to reflect actual models of the facilities (surely we can find something in the encyclopedia..) and the pictures.

Yeah, the shipyards look more like Skyhooks, i always imagined them as this sprawling mass of girders, almost like a nest, with ships in all stages of construction inside the nest.

But that's just me.... :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

If I am correct (and correct me if I am incorrect) the facilities (the pictures) are in the DLL's... :twisted: .. maybe our part? However, the stats are edited in the Cards section of RebEd... Oh dear never mind!
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Surely not, no, we can't, not, A JOINT EFFORT!?!

This is good. Any more ideas for what we should have, or artwork for our perusal? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, their statistics are in the xxxfacsd.dat files, their large pictures are in the gokres.dll, system and build pictures in the strategy.dll, names in textstrat.dll, encyclopedia in the encytext.dll,encybmap.dll and some edata files ...

What about changng the advanced training facility to cloning facility and allowing it for only the empire and changing the advanced shipyard to mon cal shipyard and allow it only to NR? Of course a slight raise in the costs of imperial troops/spec forces and NR fighters/capital ships would needed ...

vakundok: sounds like a good idea to me. The NR didn't really have a ship advantage, but it would help balance out the Cloning Vats.

Okay, I'm going to try and summarize what we've said about facilities.

Essentially they will stay the same. Instead of an advanced training facility, we're going to have a cloning facility, so something with cylinders would be good. Also, instead of advanced shipyards we want Mon Cal shipyards, so something sprawling like a nest with half built ships. Greens and beiges you know the sorts of colours the Mon Cal ships are. Very organic looking. The other facilities are to stay as they are, but new artwork in the same style as the new ones would probably help.

Anything I've missed folks?

Swarmer: I dont like it. Not even the moncal cruisers are officially atmosphere capable and the null gravity has construction advantage.

Whether would it be an octopus like open (similar to the front of vorlon ships in B5) or a fully enclosed structure (like Stardock in ST or a converted asteroid)?

Yeah, not too keen on the ocean idea.

Um, i want something open and sprawling, looking very random, certainly not like the fixed enclosures we see in ST.