Clone Empire.

Jahled

Yea or nay?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Yea or nay?

• It's all so obvious now after all these years!
    • Absolute rubbish!

Well, he leased the Imp-Star to the Navy and he was in a 10-year loan for it. It's too bad the rebels ionized his destroyer before he got to see some action. Then the V-man popped a cap on him. (That's the third clue, no more) H never finished the loan, that's why the Imp-Star was returned to the Navy just to be destroyed in Endor (my guess).

"May the force be with the pizza guy. I want it in less that 30 mins or less."

You can kill me later, thank you.

I want you to join KoC.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, you got me. I don't remember the name of that officer, but I asume is the same guy that Vader kills later. I think I must refresh my memory, I just need to find that damn book.

Anyway, do you think who is the officer I'm talking about?

I want you to join KoC.

Thanks to Mad78, I can provide this quote. You can thank him later.

Needa, Lorth

An Imperial Navy Captain, Needa was one of Ozzel's closest advisors in the Imperial fleet. Needa was promoted to the command of the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Avenger, and was part of the fleet that attacked Hoth. Following Ozzel's inability to follow instructions at the Battle of Hoth, Needa was directed by Darth Vader to follow the Millenium Falcon into the Hoth asteroid belt.

This, my friends, (spoiler ahead) is the comander of the Home Fleet Strike Group Five.

What better way to answer the clone question.

I want you to join KoC.

Actually if you examine my post more carefully you'll discover it was I who identified Needa (I obscured the name by posting it in forum background black....)

Right, that well and truelly is it for me in this thread. People don't appear to be reading other people's posts. The clone question all the way back was concerning Stormtroopers NOT Imperial officers who obviously in the films weren't clones (given they look differant for example...)

I'm going off to sulk somewhere for a while. :wink:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

That still proves I can learn something today. What can I say;

I didn't saw that. Sorry...

It's hard to see with this monitor.

OK. enough monitor bashing. In the novel also apears clone officers. High ranking. but only in the army side. Haven't read about the navy side.

The Needa issue is , I think, to make continuity in the timeline. Who knows, maybe we will have some surprises in the movie that don't apear in the novel. Arter all, movies have priority over the books.

Now, I will leave for today. and the walk of shame waits me. :cry:

I want you to join KoC.

Hmm, it might be me, but I can't tell. My desktop rez is set to 1280x960, so pretty much everything fits.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Hmm, it might be me, but I can't tell. My desktop rez is set to 1280x960, so pretty much everything fits.
Hmm? Wait, yes...yes! It is you! No worries, I understand the desktop resolution. If I were a big meany, I would ask you to perhaps downsize avatar-Admiral Nelson down a little, but I'm not so I won't....

I think most people use 800 x 600 so it wouldn't be unreasonable for you to photomash and Nelsonbash when you've got a sec GAT... :)
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I still can't see your avatar dude! :lol:

My avatar or my sig? I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see the former, but the latter, well some people were only seeing the first frame, though that shouldn't be a problem since I re-uploaded the smaller version.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.