34 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like to play the most?

• Empire
    • Alliance
    • I Just Randomly Select Every Time
    • Don't Care It Is A Stupid Poll Any Way

Question

Guest Scathane
We had this poll a couple of years ago and then the majority played the Empire. I'm curious as to whether anything changed...

We had this poll a couple of years ago and then the majority played the Empire. I'm curious as to whether anything changed...

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Of course its the Empire. :D The bad guys always have better uniforms, the best lines, and the best equipment. I mean who would one most rather be, a feeble old man dressed in a curtain, endlessly wittering on about ' The Dark Side', watering pot plants and listening to 'Val Doonigan' records, or Darth Vader ( nuff said !! ) :twisted:

You have failed me for the last time.

alliance for me. Wow alliance has the most votes. I expected the empire to have the most.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

The rebels have a surprising number of followers, despite the lack of "coolness" with their uniforms. As a matter of fact, most of my friends prefer the rebels. Of course, most of them have morals, a trait I am lacking :twisted: .

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Long live the Rebellion! :twisted:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I've only played one or two games as the Rebellion, but both times I've traded Ackbar for Thrawn. Never liked him any how... no offence Fishy :D .

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

The tide has changed, my friends

Remember that great line in original SW

This will be a day long remembered . It has seen the end of Kenobi and will soon see the end of the rebellion'

Its early days yet Scathane 8)

I always play as the Empire. I feel they are the true and only cool rulers of the SW galaxy. Long live the Empire.-Grand Moff Paul Conway

Could'nt agree more Grand Moff!!!!!!

The Empire brings order and stability to the Galaxy, the Alliance only has disorder and people who want to dress in offcuts from carpet shops. :twisted:

Long Live the Empire!! 8)

The Empire, not merely for it's military power and it's indomitable will but also it's ideologies.. "fear will keep the local systems in line". Besides, freedom's never brought anymore peace only chaos and the suffering that goes with it.. many times even more.

Is there any doubt that's it's the empire, the empire will win 19 out of 20 times. I voted for empire last time and I will vote for the empire all the time.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

The Empire, not merely for it's military power and it's indomitable will but also it's ideologies.. "fear will keep the local systems in line". Besides, freedom's never brought anymore peace only chaos and the suffering that goes with it.. many times even more.

8O

8O

A machiavellistic member. :?

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Well the Empire was the true successor to the Old Republic... if I'd lived back then the deal breaker for me (as it was with Han Solo) would have been the institutionalized enslavement of non-human races. Slavery might have been a fact of life in the Old Republic, but it was more along the lines of something the Old Republic shrugged its shoulders over and apathetically tolerated, rather than a matter of government policy. But enslaving the entire population of Kashyyk and rounding it up for off-world labor projects was over the top.

Of course when was Palpatine not over the top?

With that exception, I support the Empire. 8)

Put an overpowered Solar Ionization Reactor in between two cheap-ass engines and a couple of laser cannon, put a chair with a rudimentary flight control and targeting computer on top, and surround the (unpressurized!) pilot with enough armor plate so he doesn't fry in a tenth of a second... riiiiiiiiight

Empire definitely. In the game the Rebels get fake ships like the Bulwark Battlecruiser which was never ever canon. Besides, who can disagree with me here about how cool it was to see the Executor for the first time with the Imperial March playing in the background.
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/2519/yodavspals4fr0gi.gif

Funny thing is, I have tons more respect for the Empire than I have for the Emperor.

'course, my lack of respect for Palpatine is nothing compared to how much I despise Skywalker. :mrgreen:

Put an overpowered Solar Ionization Reactor in between two cheap-ass engines and a couple of laser cannon, put a chair with a rudimentary flight control and targeting computer on top, and surround the (unpressurized!) pilot with enough armor plate so he doesn't fry in a tenth of a second... riiiiiiiiight

Haven't you heard-I now rule the Empire. Look up the card labeled Emperor Conway for a history of this. I still go as Emperor though the title Emperor means nothing-It is the POWER that counts. Ha, Ha.-Grand Moff Conway

Heh, one could almost start a philosophical debate on this.

Anyway, if one reads the EU..the Vong rampage through the galaxy. Had the empire still been in existance....the Vong would have been crushed. The Vong only succeeded as much as they did because the New Republic had bad..BAD political leadership and its fleet was way too small. An empire with Palpatine at the head with its vast fleet of Star Destroyers and lord knows what super weapons would have annihilated the Vong.

http://img30.echo.cx/img30/2519/yodavspals4fr0gi.gif

I can just imagine the new Navy Publications:

"The Tactical Application of the Superlaser"

"The Superlaser and the Combat Environment"

"Naval Operations and the Superlaser"

"The Superlaser in the Theatre of Operations"