Orbital Bombardment.

Jahled

Guest JediIgor

:lol: LucasArts makes failures like Episode 1 The Phantom Menace, then Jedi Power Battles, then Obi-wan.. you'd think they realize by now that those games aren't very good? (Even the console magazines gave them bad reviews).

What they should realize is that instead of making a console game that the general public can buy (but soon, a few years after Episode III is out , won't) they should make a good PC game that anyone sensible (or just a star wars fan) will buy.

In conclusion, amen to everything you all just said :).

To my mind the Rebellion is the game that was just needed to fans after tthree episodes(old ones) now, after the third new one will come out Lucasarts should think of creating new one... that will be a kind of conclusion... for example Rebellions was a game that united a lot of components needed for a good game.. I wish Lucas Arts would create a game similar to Rebellion but with new components from books comics and films! :)

..I take it Tristar you've got your teeth firmly into that little envelope from London, Outer Mongolia?

We shall say NO more....

...but enjoy! :D

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

LucasArts has made some great games such Xwing, Tie Fighter, Alliance, XvT. And don't forget D.O.T.T. ! I just wanna say, the guys will surely drop out an another blockbuster game soon. Episode III has a great story. They could make a great game of it...

Heh.. i look forward for seeing that Third episode ..they will have to make a damned good work.. They will have to hsow how Leia and Luke were devided :) and all that moments of anakyn becomign Dark Jedi and os on and many other thing s that i don't know.....

We'll still love it because we're devoted to the cause. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Any rumours that have recently been heard? Not the really boring stuff that everybody's discussed half to death already, i want to hear some juicy NEW rumours... :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away