• WOO YAY!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Because it would be fun.
O, don't get me wrong, I would think it is! :twisted:

Is it a habit of yours of correcting everybody's speeling.
You must mean spelling. :twisted: No, it isn't, I'm just filling in for the Grand Imperator.

Are you an english teacher?
No, I'm not, neither am I an English teacher. :twisted:

No, I'm not, neither am I an English teacher. :twisted:

You must have meant nor rather than neither. While the former is considered to be grammatically incorrect due to awkward phrasing.

I would suggest everyone use Dictionary.com while they're typing. There is also a grammar equivalent if you're not too sure about your phrasing. I use the former for all of my posts if I'm especially concerned about spelling.

EDIT:Looks like the grammer checker was removed and replaced with an infomercial-type site. I've no idea what I'll do now...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Scathane
You must have meant nor rather than neither. While the former is considered to be grammatically incorrect due to awkward phrasing.
Why, yes, Thrawn, you're quite right! My bad... :oops::oops::oops:

I would suggest everyone use Dictionary.com while they're typing. There is also a grammar equivalent if you're not too sure about your phrasing. I use the former for all of my posts if I'm especially concerned about spelling.
Apart from the fact that I make the occasional typo like anyone else and do f@#%$ up once in a while, as Thrawn mentioned above, I rather feel my posts are quite okay in general..., especially for a non-native speaker of English!

EDIT:Looks like the grammer checker was removed and replaced with an infomercial-type site. I've no idea what I'll do now...
You could write your posts in MS-Word... that has a spell checker or at least it should have...

Yes, Word is a good program for find spelling mistakes. Grammar on the other hand, is not so good. It's still best to have a human to check that.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Scathane
...especially for a non-native speaker of English!

What do you speak normally? Binary?

No, Dutch... but for Trej's sake, I occasionally switch to Huttese...

Rodian. Why would you want to speak trhat. Twi Lek is the language to learn. then you can go and speak with beautiful Twi Lek slaves. :P

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Guest Scathane
I meant which city... Amsterdam?
No not in Amsterdam..., rather in its antagonist...

He lives in Nal Hutta and is fluent in over six million of Huttese insults. :evil::evil::evil:
That's quite right, peedunky! :twisted:

Interesting treed in deed, now know there is a German speaking member on this forum, so when i put in German words in my text, i will have to be careful. DAMN IT. :x

My only relive is French :cry:

Mon seul recours est le français.

And i don’t know how to say that in German :(

I believe N3C was discussing a language in which he could write and not be understood like when some people write in german. The utility is limited but still.

Yes exactly, and I was using German and French knowing that Mad German level was far under mien, but now that I know that you speak it, I will have to resign to use only French, which can be understood by Mad, so no more secret language.

But I am creation a new language for this matter, the problem is that I use about 40 characters, which is far over the number on a normal commuter k board ( maybe i should by a chines k board :lol: )

Plus you will have to sacrifice one or two organs.

If they aren't the ones I am thinking about :oops: (excuse me if there are any females here), then I think, I will be for it, I am already starting Chinese (still have to give in my inscription)

Guest Scathane
Yes... But be warned that it is a Painful experience. Plus you will have to sacrifice one or two organs.
Well, you can do with just one kidney and you don't need your appendix, so, I guess you can easily put the fee at two organs, Trej!

The Appendix is not an organ. Its a part of the digestive tube. Stop updating you grammar module and update your biologie one.