Training Jedi

ImperialAssasin

Question

I borrowed SW REB. from a friend. I'v had it for over a year, but I don't know how to train jedi.!!??! Someone tell me...PLEASE!!!???!!

Also would anybody send me kool things to do while I'm playing?

At Last We Will Reveal Ourselves To The Jedi...At Last We Will Have Revenge

• Answers 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Guest Scathane
Leadership is definitiv growing after initiate uprising missions

:D

dude21, I would appreciate it if you had the originality of finding your own avatar! :x

dude21, I would appreciate it if you had the originality of finding your own avatar! :x

Well if u dont want that i use youre avatar so sorry I will change it soon :oops:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane

Well if u dont want that i use youre avatar so sorry I will change it soon :oops:

The point is to keep it varied: different avatars make the site look nicer! moreover: show your creativity in finding a nice avatar! :D

Guest Scathane

Try these:

http://members.tripod.com/Norman_D/sithlogo.gif

http://members.tripod.com/Norman_D/sithlogo.gif

http://members.tripod.com/Norman_D/deathstr.gif

http://members.tripod.com/Norman_D/deathstr.gif

http://www.netmoon.com/web/animgif/starwars/ani1.gif

http://www.netmoon.com/web/animgif/starwars/ani1.gif

http://www.netmoon.com/web/animgif/starwars/ani11.gif

http://www.netmoon.com/web/animgif/starwars/ani11.gif

then take a picture of R2D2 and change the colors, the droid would seen totally new at that way... in my avatar f.ex. I just removed Corran's beard and the picture looks brand new...

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Guest Scathane
then take a picture of R2D2 and change the colors, the droid would seen totally new at that way... in my avatar f.ex. I just removed Corran's beard and the picture looks brand new...
I thought about that as well. Un fortunately my avatar is originally a 3d-model. Morover, because it's a gif, you have to save every movement it makes. Nevertheless, could you tell me how you got that beard away?

Sure :) I used Adope Photoshop and used the Clone tool then I cloned the skin around the beard and after a little it was all gone... if my laptops HD wasn't broken then I could have more changes to the pic... :cry:

Guest Scathane
Sure :) I used Adope Photoshop and used the Clone tool then I cloned the skin around the beard and after a little it was all gone... if my laptops HD wasn't broken then I could have more changes to the pic... :cry:
I see. Well, I think the result up til now is pretty okay. :D

Can your HD be saved? :(

I see. Well, I think the result up til now is pretty okay. :D

Can your HD be saved? :(

don't think so... me and my dad tried all the evening yesterday, so tomorrow I am going to send it into repair :cry: now all my OWN cards are gone with all the hard work I had put into them, my own settings and all the cards I had downloaded is also gone and to make matters worse, we lost internet connection yesterday :-\

Guest Scathane
don't think so... me and my dad tried all the evening yesterday, so tomorrow I am going to send it into repair :cry: now all my OWN cards are gone with all the hard work I had put into them, my own settings and all the cards I had downloaded is also gone and to make matters worse, we lost internet connection yesterday :-\
You might want to keep in mind that data can often be recovered from a HD even if it's broken. You might want to ask the repair dude or some hacker friends...

hmm thats an idea! the problem is you can't get access to the HD but I will ask the repair dude if he can recover the data on my D partition...

Guest Scathane
hmm thats an idea! the problem is you can't get access to the HD but I will ask the repair dude if he can recover the data on my D partition...
The point is that you can most of the time. A HD has to pretty fucked up (pardon my French) if that's impossible... However, you must have access to the proper hard- and software to do so. That's why I proposed you'd ask the repair-dud or some hacker friends...

Don't have any real hacker friends has some who messes with it, but they aren't really good at it :?

Guest Scathane
Don't have any real hacker friends has some who messes with it, but they aren't really good at it :?
Well, if you let them mess with it, there's one reassuring thing: it doesn't matter if they break anything! :wink:

I guess that isn't very reconforting.

I hope you can save some of your HD.

it' sworse when you do format your hardrive and then realize that you didn't back up a folder with important files.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
I guess that isn't very reconforting.

I hope you can save some of your HD.

it' sworse when you do format your hardrive and then realize that you didn't back up a folder with important files.

Please, don't tell us this actually happened to you... :roll:

actually that has happend to me before. Lucky for me my brother had just copied the entire folder so nothing was lost

Guest Scathane
actually that has happend to me before. Lucky for me my brother had just copied the entire folder so nothing was lost
Doh! :oops:

Doh! :oops:

Yep!

Yes it has happened to me, not fun.

I don't have a brother who saves my files, though.

well my brother didn't exactly had permission to do it... he just wanted the game WITH all my modifications so he copied it... shortly after I didn't share my drives anymore, since I HAD told him that he has NOTHING to do on my computer...